• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've searched for a solution to this, and cannot seem to find one.

I'm creating a new case comment via the API with PHP.  I would like for an email to be sent to the current case owner (New Comment Notification) when that happens.  This currently happens correctly when creating cases you do not own within the SF UI, but I would like the same function when adding comments via the API.

Here's how I am creating the CaseComment:

Code:
 try {   
$sObject = new SObject(); $fields = array('ParentId' => $_POST['Id'], 'CommentBody' => $_POST['commentBody'], 'IsPublished' => 'true'); $sObject->type = 'CaseComment'; $sObject->fields = $fields; $result = $mySforceConnection->create(array($sObject), 'CaseComment'); }

I've searched for a solution to this, and cannot seem to find one.

I'm creating a new case comment via the API with PHP.  I would like for an email to be sent to the current case owner (New Comment Notification) when that happens.  This currently happens correctly when creating cases you do not own within the SF UI, but I would like the same function when adding comments via the API.

Here's how I am creating the CaseComment:

Code:
 try {   
$sObject = new SObject(); $fields = array('ParentId' => $_POST['Id'], 'CommentBody' => $_POST['commentBody'], 'IsPublished' => 'true'); $sObject->type = 'CaseComment'; $sObject->fields = $fields; $result = $mySforceConnection->create(array($sObject), 'CaseComment'); }

Hello all,

Is EmailHeader, as documented here - http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_header_emailheader.htm in the latest PHP API (1.1)?

Reason I ask is that it does not seem to be documented, and doing a quick search of the PHP toolkit code returns no matches for "Email".

TIA!
  • December 18, 2007