• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'd like to use Brackets internally for our company's regular-season NFL pool, on a round-by-round basis.  As far as I can tell Brackets is built around single-elimination tourneys.  

Is there a way to use Brackets for regular season games?  If not, any other suggestions?

Doesn't come up as an object in the "related to what" search pane...

RJ
2.0 looks great - especially the floating 'toolbar'.

It would be even more useful if I could select that 'toolbar' window to be "always on top", otherwise it's always necessary to switch context from Mail to Maildrop to take any action.

Better would be if it were "always on top", only when Mail is the application in focus...  Then it would pretty much be seamless from a workflow perspective.

(Best would be if it could be integrated as an actual Mail toolbar -- but I suspect that's not gonna happen!)

Thanks much, and keep up the great work!

RJ

Doesn't come up as an object in the "related to what" search pane...

RJ
2.0 looks great - especially the floating 'toolbar'.

It would be even more useful if I could select that 'toolbar' window to be "always on top", otherwise it's always necessary to switch context from Mail to Maildrop to take any action.

Better would be if it were "always on top", only when Mail is the application in focus...  Then it would pretty much be seamless from a workflow perspective.

(Best would be if it could be integrated as an actual Mail toolbar -- but I suspect that's not gonna happen!)

Thanks much, and keep up the great work!

RJ

Does anyone use vmware on a Mac to successfully generate Word mail merge documents using office edition, and attach emails to Salesforce contacts from Outlook?  I would like to move to a Mac, but I want to be sure that these functions are doable.  I am leaning towards using Fusion VMware, but would consider Parallels or other as well.  Thanks in advance. 

Reg