• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Have you worked on any integrations where SFDC Opportunities when closed-won were passed into Oracle E-Business Suite 11i as booked orders?  Any other kinds of integration, such as combined reporting of pipeline opportunities in SFDC matched to OEBS customer orders and shipments? 

Worked on any projects where the client used both SFDC and OEBS but where there was no integration?

If so, I'd like to talk with you.

Please contact me at skip.straus@sbcglobal.net

Skip

• January 30, 2008

Hi,

We are considering using salesforce for a new project, but I have a salesforce login from another contract which means my outlook already has entries which are synchronised to an existing sfa login.  These two projects are unrelated, and outlook connect is not yet setup on this PC (the records have arrived here by virtue of PDA synchronisation with both this PC and my notebook which has the outlook connector on it for the other project).

I would prefer if the contacts and tasks were able to be all kept in outlook, but sync only to relevant items to the correct instance of sfa.  I am happy to only logon to the existing project via the notebook, and onto this new project by the PC if that compromise helps.

Is there a way to setup the outlook connector so it knows not to mix the records of two salesforce logins?

Thanks 

Geoff

We are looking for a seasoned CRM trainer with 3-5 years experience in salesforce.com.

Your skill set:

- Big 4 experience (Accenture, Deliotte, IBM BCS, etc.)
- Salesforce.com Admin for an enterprise company
- Salesforce.com Training Exp (3-5 yrs)
- Enterprise Rollouts
- Health Care Vertical a plus
- BS/BA
- Graduate Degree a plus
- Able to communicate to large groups is a requirement

Our Opportunity:

At least 1 yr, up to 3 yrs full-time in Los Angeles, CA
$55/hr at 40+ hrs / wk
We would compensate you for health benefits, mobile phone, and gym fees.

Interested?
jobs@elatedconsulting.com
  • January 29, 2008
Blat-Lapidot are consulting partners of Salesforce.com. We have projects around the world, some of them are managed offshore and some require local assistance. We have a large project that requires a project manager ( does not have to be local but does need to speak french) . Availability required is about  2-3 days a week. The project's start is due on mid February until mid April.

If interested please contact me at omer@blat-lapidot.co.il

Reports to: Sr. Director of Channel Development

Summary:

The Channel Program Manager is responsible for monitoring, guiding and facilitating all of the activities associated with NSS’ Channel program and its partners.  

Essential Duties and Responsibilities:

·       Participates in and/or supports the development and execution of NSS strategies to meet Channel revenue objectives.

·       Monitors and manages all aspects of the daily Channel program activities, tasks and partner interaction including partner registration, partner communications, lead/opportunity qualification and management, deal registration management, account activity and pipeline management, MDF applications/claims processing and forecasting.

·       Understands the expectations of channel partners and manages the delivery of the committed program components to meet them.

·       Builds collaborative relationships on multiple organizational levels, with managers, partners and peers from diverse backgrounds and across functional lines.

Qualifications/Education: 

·     Deep, proven (2+ years) experience with Salesforce.com’s CRM and PRM applications.

·     Ability to work with all levels of the Sales organization, including senior management.

·     Bachelor’s Degree in business or marketing.

·     Experience meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; talks and acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.

PROBLEM SOLVING AND DECISION MAKING:

·        Analysis-level analytical skills necessary to assess information and apply judgment in decision making.

·        Proven record of applying advanced, management-level judgment to mitigate business impact of technical decisions.

·        Understands span of control to escalate or delegate issues to appropriate levels.

SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS:

·        Must appreciate the importance of managing in a 24*7 environment.

PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:

·        Ability to communicate.

·        Ability to operate computer equipment.

TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:

·        Regular travel throughout region and less frequently beyond on short notice.

·        Current passport and no history of declined visas, or entry refusal to any country.