My London based client require a Business Analyst with experience of the Salesforce CRM system. The solution has been implemented, your role will be to help maximise the benefits and use across the organisation. You will be an excellent communicator, dealing with a range of stakeholders across the organisation. You will be experienced dealing with 3rd party suppliers/vendors. This is an initial 3 month rolling contract. Please apply with your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Xenogenix’s comprehensive salesforce.com services include needs assessment and requirements documentation, implementation and configuration, training and support. Xenogenix is now looking for technical integration specialists to help our clients implement, customise and integrate Salesforce.com. In the first instance, we are looking for freelance or part-time consultants. They should be UK based, ideally in the South East.
• Technically proficient in the use of web services and AJAX related technologies as they relate to the Salesforce.com platform.
• Experience with SQL and relational database programming
• Proven track record of translating business requirements into technical design with long term design goals in mind
• Experienced in the development of Salesforce.com s-controls, triggers and integrations with external systems via web services
• Experience delivering technical solutions for medium to large projects
SOAP / XML / WSDL
Experience Developing Client Software
Message Edited by alp.k on 12-02-2007 04:20 AM
Message Edited by alp.k on 12-02-2007 04:43 AM