• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everybody,

i am creating the list of contacts that I will use to send a mass email.
I don't want to send an email to all my accounts but only part of them. I have about 30 accounts that I'd like to send an email to out of 150. 

when I am creating the list, I choose in the field criteria: Account name contains the name of the accounts I want.
But I have too many accounts and when I use the second, third and 4th rows, to add all the accounts I want, it doesn't seem to work: I don't have any contacts in the list.

Does anyone know how you can select x accounts of your total owned accounts to create a list for mass email. I am sure there is a quick way to do it but I can't find it.

Thank you very much for your help
Adele

• April 03, 2008
I have created a new field in my contact, called industry. I'd like to link this field, Industry, with the actual Industry field that I have in my account.
My goal is when I view My contact List, I can see quickly the name, company and Industry of the company.

Is there an automatic way I can create this link. I have about 800 contacts and I don't really want to enter manually the kind of industry, each contact belongs too while I have this information in the account of the contact?

Thank you for your help
  • March 03, 2008
I have created a new field in my contact, called industry. I'd like to link this field, Industry, with the actual Industry field that I have in my account.
My goal is when I view My contact List, I can see quickly the name, company and Industry of the company.

Is there an automatic way I can create this link. I have about 800 contacts and I don't really want to enter manually the kind of industry, each contact belongs too while I have this information in the account of the contact?

Thank you for your help
  • March 03, 2008
Our Sales Team has asked to have the account billing state listed on all tasks.  I've built the appropriate S-Control to do this, but instead of showing the data on one line it comes across as a large chunk of space.

Any thoughts on how to reduce the size to one line?