• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
    Hi All,
My team is having A Lot of problems opening attachments in Salesforce. Specifically, when opening .tif files in Salesforce, Quicktime takes over, and either:
 1. opens the attachment in very small font with no way to zoom in     - OR
 2. only opens the first page of the attachment.

This is extremely problematic because we keep all of our contracts in the "Notes & Attachments" section in Salesforce. Has anyone else experienced this problem, or have any other troubleshooting ideas besides completely uninstalling the Quicktime application?
I appreciate any help!
Thanks,
RM Laura
I need a fomula that requires the "Country" picklist when "Qualification" stage is chosen... Does anyone know how to write this?

I'll eventually need several rules based on the "Stage" picklist, so an example would be great.
    Hi All,
My team is having A Lot of problems opening attachments in Salesforce. Specifically, when opening .tif files in Salesforce, Quicktime takes over, and either:
 1. opens the attachment in very small font with no way to zoom in     - OR
 2. only opens the first page of the attachment.

This is extremely problematic because we keep all of our contracts in the "Notes & Attachments" section in Salesforce. Has anyone else experienced this problem, or have any other troubleshooting ideas besides completely uninstalling the Quicktime application?
I appreciate any help!
Thanks,
RM Laura
I need a fomula that requires the "Country" picklist when "Qualification" stage is chosen... Does anyone know how to write this?

I'll eventually need several rules based on the "Stage" picklist, so an example would be great.
hello,

I download the application Convert with Record Type of the Appexchange, ant it doesn't work.
When I fill the form it print an error like this:

could not convert lead 00Q20000001vcK7sdfa
invalid convertedStatus: Closed - converted

Note: the status of the lead are Open - contacted

Somebody knows the reason?

thanks!!!