• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm a new Salesforce.com customer, although I've consulted and implemented dozens of different CRM applications over the past 15 years.  I can't believe that I can't do any kind of mass activity (other than email) with SFC but I think I may have found my answer in the discussions around the Excel connector.  How do I get the Excel connector?  Please point me in the right direction for the tool and basic user info and I will be eternally grateful!
I'm a new Salesforce.com customer, although I've consulted and implemented dozens of different CRM applications over the past 15 years.  I can't believe that I can't do any kind of mass activity (other than email) with SFC but I think I may have found my answer in the discussions around the Excel connector.  How do I get the Excel connector?  Please point me in the right direction for the tool and basic user info and I will be eternally grateful!