• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm trying to add account names to tasks that get generated from opportunities. I think I need to create a S-control in order to accomplish that. I created a case in SFDC but they couldn't help me. If someone can offer a solution, I greately appreciate it.

Everytime I click on an opportunity link, I have to sign on to SFDC eventhough I'm already sign on to another session. I know there is a way around this but don't know how. If anyone has the solution, I greately appreciate it.

I'm trying to add account names to tasks that get generated from opportunities. I think I need to create a S-control in order to accomplish that. I created a case in SFDC but they couldn't help me. If someone can offer a solution, I greately appreciate it.

Everytime I click on an opportunity link, I have to sign on to SFDC eventhough I'm already sign on to another session. I know there is a way around this but don't know how. If anyone has the solution, I greately appreciate it.

Hello,

I need help creating a Validation rule between two picklist fields.  Something which says:  If "X" is selected in custom picklist field 1,  then Custom picklist field 2 cannot be blank. 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
  • September 06, 2008
Is there supposed to be an activities tab?
Mine is missing...