• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am the web developer of a Software Company, we have recently started to use Salesforce.

My understanding of standard web-to-lead is the form has to post to Saleforce website.
I already have a large amount of forms on our website that have a lot of functionality and need to post to within my website. I wanted to be able to grab the leads from these forms quickly and easily while still keeping the functionality that is already in place.

I found an App called FormVester, it seemed ideal for this but I don't think it's supported any longer.

Anyone know of any other way of achieving this?

Hello All,

I would like to do simple integration of salesforce portal for the website.

The scenario goes like this - Partner registers as an ISV for my website. During this registration process I need to validate if the partner is already a member of the salesforce portal on my website.

If the partner with that email address exists in the saleforce proceed further with registration or esle provide him with likely matches of the domain names and email address that he can choose.

Please let me know how can I achieve this process in PHP? What API calls I need to make?

Thanks
Hi all,

I want to create leads in saleforce via my company's website contact form, but I also want keep the form emailing to a specified email address. The form uses a standard php form to mail script, but after trying various other options including the ‘web to lead’ route, I cannot get round the single submission of the form to either source. Can anyone tell me if there is a way in php to do both??