• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I would like to use Picklist (Multi-Select) in Salesforce way (unselected on left selected on right) with my own values on visualforce page. How to build this kind of list?

Second:
Now I have group of checkboxes with my values but can't find the way how to set few of them an already checked?
I have varible String selectedCheckedBoxes with contains names of options. How to combine this string with checkboxes?

Page checkbox:

Controller:
public List getItems() {
List options = new List();
options.add(new SelectOption('Automotive','Automotive'));
options.add(new SelectOption('Consumer & Retail','Consumer & Retail'));
options.add(new SelectOption('Technology','Technology'));
options.add(new SelectOption('Industrial','Industrial'));
options.add(new SelectOption('Health Care','Health Care'));
options.add(new SelectOption('Aerospace','Aerospace'));
options.add(new SelectOption('Publishing / Media','Publishing / Media'));
options.add(new SelectOption('Energy','Energy'));
options.add(new SelectOption('Other','Other'));
return options;
}

Message Edited by PawelW on 07-25-2008 03:21 AM
I have a Lead with company name REG and companies REG Bakery, REG Cinema, REG Company1 etc.

When I try to convert this lead to opportunity I have a "Company Name" drop down menu with options Assingn to existing company REG Bakery, REG Cinema, REG Company1 and Create New Company.

But now when I will change in Lead "Company name" to "REG C" then during conversion I don't have this dropdown menu just text "Create New Company: REG C". But I would like to have choise from "REG Cinema" and "REG Company1"

Why in this case there is no dropdown list with names starting from "REG C"? What I can do with this issue?
Hello,
I am trying to create a custom link that executes javascript.  I am getting an  "unterminated string literal" error.  The following is the only thing I have in the custom link. 

var SPSTREET = "{!Account.ShippingStreet}";

I figured out that the error occurs when the shipping street address has more than one line entered. I am using inline editing.

Any Ideas?