• 25 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I was wondering if anyone knows how get a list of packages in an ORG (ie. the packages listed in Setup->Create->packages). I can download a package by using retrieve() but I would like to be able to get a listing of all packages in the ORG.
I am using the 14.0 Metadata API to download the CustomObjectTranslation object using retrieve(). The zip file that I get has all the objectTranslation XML files that I would expect to get back however it seams as though some of the fields are missing.  It has caseValues, gender, and nameFieldLabel in the objectTranslation XML file but it is missing some fields like fullName, fields (CustomFieldTranslation[]), Layouts ... etc. I was looking specifically for customFieldTranslations. I know that 14.0 is new so I was wondering if this is a known issue or if I am just doing something wrong.
I am using the 14.0 Metadata API to download the CustomObjectTranslation object using retrieve(). The zip file that I get has all the objectTranslation XML files that I would expect to get back however it seams as though some of the fields are missing.  It has caseValues, gender, and nameFieldLabel in the objectTranslation XML file but it is missing some fields like fullName, fields (CustomFieldTranslation[]), Layouts ... etc. I was looking specifically for customFieldTranslations. I know that 14.0 is new so I was wondering if this is a known issue or if I am just doing something wrong.
Hi

Has anyone been making the declarative metadata calls in PHP (deploy, retrieve, describeMetadata)?   I know these aren't defined in SforceMetadataClient.php.  Does anyone know why this is?  Does anyone know how to make these calls from PHP?

Let's talk Metadata API!

Thanks

Michael