• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We have the following situation:

100 questionnaire questions ( Yes / No) with a corresponding # of answer/explains. These Q's pertain to various questionnaire forms - some of which are similar (overlapping) others not.

The answer to these Q's are then fed via Conga Merge to various PDF forms.

How to associate questions with answers with field Names/Labels that do not require a numbering system

I was wondering -- What is there is a way to develop an interface between the Field Name/ Label and a "Display Name" such that for a given Record Type or Page Layout - I could select from a drop down list the Display name that I want the user to see.  Everything else would be the same in the background.

• July 12, 2010

Anyone HELP Please!

I am trying to write this as an IF statement - but I believe that it needs to be a CASE  statement.

IF  (ISPICKVAL(Type, "PEO"),

Then Calculate

[
IF(ISPICKVAL(Commission_Rate_PEO__c,"1 %"),Employee_Remuneration_Total__c  * 0.01,
IF(ISPICKVAL(Commission_Rate_PEO__c,"1.5 %"),Employee_Remuneration_Total__c  * 0.015,
IF(ISPICKVAL(Commission_Rate_PEO__c,"2 %"),Employee_Remuneration_Total__c  * 0.02,
IF(ISPICKVAL(Commission_Rate_PEO__c,"2.5%"),Employee_Remuneration_Total__c  * 0.025,
IF(ISPICKVAL(Commission_Rate_PEO__c,"3 %"),Employee_Remuneration_Total__c  * 0.03,
IF(ISPICKVAL(Commission_Rate_PEO__c,"3.5%"),Employee_Remuneration_Total__c  * 0.035,
IF(ISPICKVAL(Commission_Rate_PEO__c,"4%"),Employee_Remuneration_Total__c  * 0.04,
IF(ISPICKVAL(Commission_Rate_PEO__c,"4.5%"),Employee_Remuneration_Total__c  * 0.045,
IF(ISPICKVAL(Commission_Rate_PEO__c,"5%"),Employee_Remuneration_Total__c  * 0.05,
Employee_Remuneration_Total__c  * 0.02))))))))))
]

Else

Return

Any suggestions

• April 21, 2010

Hoe to take two fields

1 Date 6/15/2009

2. Time (Text value)(9:30 PM)

and make them a Date & Time Field

• June 28, 2009

I need a custom field that will be used to show the Date / Time & Time Zone for a scheduled appointment with a contact that is fixed to that contact's Time Zone ( regardless of the user's Time Zone

ERic Fris 

ericfris@corporategrowthservices.com

• April 28, 2009

I am looking for a way to reformat - by means of a custom formula or something else - a fax number in Sforce that looks like this:

(248) 258 0000

into a text string like this:

Any suggestions?

Eric Fris

ericfris@corporategrowthservices.com

• April 28, 2009

Hoe to take two fields

1 Date 6/15/2009

2. Time (Text value)(9:30 PM)

and make them a Date & Time Field

• June 28, 2009

We are a growing ISV partner of salesforce.com and are looking for a strong salesforce admin (preferably certified) with basic platform coding knowledge to join our implementation/professional services team. 

This is a full time position and will be located in our Lehigh Valley, PA. offices.

Please respond with resume and prior work experience related to force.com

U.S. citizenship is required.  Private message me if you qualify for contact details...

Thanks

Message Edited by PBS_IC786 on 02-13-2009 02:52 PM

Message Edited by CRMsimple on 07-16-2009 05:08 PM