• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Whenever a user with "Channel Sale Manager" profile trying to create standard quote record on opportunity, system is throwing below error :

Insufficient Privileges

You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

Opportunity is created by partner user and owner of opportunity is of "Channel Sales Manager" profile.

Please help.

I am configuring the Email to Case agent on a local server.  Large attachments with spaces in the filename aren't "wiring up" properly.  Here what happens:

• I sent a test email with an attachment that has spaces in the filename.
  • The browser appears to have escaped the spaces with %20 before sending the email
  • The receiving email agent strips the attachment and writes the file to the largeAttachmentDirectory with %20s (as received literally via the email).
  • When clicking on the View attachment link in salesforce, the URL has %20 in the filename.
  • The link fails with file not found since the web server is presumably looking for a filename with space, but it is stored in the file system with %20s instead.

If I manually rename the attachment in the largeAttachmentDirectory to replace %20 with spaces, the link works properly. 

Is this a bug in the agent or am I missing something?  Anyone have an idea here?

Thanks,

Rob 

How do I create a report to show missing records?  Here's the situation:

I have a custom object with a Master-Detail relation to Accounts.  The object also has a Lookup relationship to Opportunities.

I want to find all Closed Opportunities that do not have at least one of the custom objects associated with it.

I have created a Custom Report Type for "Accounts with Opportunities with or without related custom object."  So how to I report on Opportunities "without" the custom object?

Thanks.

Robert 

Hi,

Whenever a user with "Channel Sale Manager" profile trying to create standard quote record on opportunity, system is throwing below error :

Insufficient Privileges

You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

Opportunity is created by partner user and owner of opportunity is of "Channel Sales Manager" profile.

Please help.

I am configuring the Email to Case agent on a local server.  Large attachments with spaces in the filename aren't "wiring up" properly.  Here what happens:

• I sent a test email with an attachment that has spaces in the filename.
  • The browser appears to have escaped the spaces with %20 before sending the email
  • The receiving email agent strips the attachment and writes the file to the largeAttachmentDirectory with %20s (as received literally via the email).
  • When clicking on the View attachment link in salesforce, the URL has %20 in the filename.
  • The link fails with file not found since the web server is presumably looking for a filename with space, but it is stored in the file system with %20s instead.

If I manually rename the attachment in the largeAttachmentDirectory to replace %20 with spaces, the link works properly. 

Is this a bug in the agent or am I missing something?  Anyone have an idea here?

Thanks,

Rob 

How do I create a report to show missing records?  Here's the situation:

I have a custom object with a Master-Detail relation to Accounts.  The object also has a Lookup relationship to Opportunities.

I want to find all Closed Opportunities that do not have at least one of the custom objects associated with it.

I have created a Custom Report Type for "Accounts with Opportunities with or without related custom object."  So how to I report on Opportunities "without" the custom object?

Thanks.

Robert