• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi there,

Are you interested in implementing Salesforce , here are my skill sets - Creating new custom objects and page layouts, Custom reports, Forecasting, and Dashboards, Approvals and workflow,  Mass uploading/updating of data,  Custom End-user training and enhance Salesforce.com programmatically by building triggers, controls and using Formulas. I have utilized all features within Salesforce.com. I am an expert with this system.

The current assignment that I am working on involves providing Salesforce Administrative and analytical support to – company’s marketing users and Business Dev Executive on Sales and Marketing issues like :-

-    Uploading the Data into LEADS.Creating Validation Rules and Formulas
-    Understanding their Sales Processes on how the LEAD is created and generated and designing the same using the Salesforce platform.
-    Creating Workflow rules for the Marketing Executive to be informed when a LEAD is qualified to be Account based on certain factors.Assigning LEADS to certain Sales People based on Residential and Commercial projects using Assignment Rules.

Please write for more details at sumprit76@gmail.com

Hi,

I believe that my strong Salesforce.com skills will surely make a competitive candidate for any opportunity from your side.

STANDARD MODULES IN SALESFORCE.COM(SFDC) THAT I HAVE WORKED UPON:

1) Lead Management
2) Campaign Management
3) Account Management, Contact & Addresses
4) Opportunity Management
5) Sales Hierarchy and profiles, Sharing Rules
6) Lead Conversion process
7) Partner Relationship Management(PRM Portal)
8) Data Loader for the Import/Export of Data in Salesforce.com

SFDC CUSTOMIZATION & PROGRAMMING
  • Applying formula based Validation Rules ,Workflow Rules,Outbound Messages,Creating Custom Apps and Custom Objects,Applying Sharing Rules,Handling Page Layouts ,Related List,custom fields and defining Field Dependencies,Working with Standard & Custom Buttons etc
  • From a programming Prospective in Salesforce.com : Adept at writing Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, S Control, Visualforce, Custom controllers & extensions , Code optimization (W.r.t. to limitations in Salesforce.com),integration of the Salesforce.com application with other applications etc

Thanking for your time & consideration. 
Looking for an opportunity from your side.

With Regards  
Anup Arya
anuparya@gmail.com
Mobile : +91-9810828238
Current Location : Delhi,INDIA
  • July 06, 2009

Hi there,

Are you interested in implementing Salesforce , here are my skill sets - Creating new custom objects and page layouts, Custom reports, Forecasting, and Dashboards, Approvals and workflow,  Mass uploading/updating of data,  Custom End-user training and enhance Salesforce.com programmatically by building triggers, controls and using Formulas. I have utilized all features within Salesforce.com. I am an expert with this system.

The current assignment that I am working on involves providing Salesforce Administrative and analytical support to – company’s marketing users and Business Dev Executive on Sales and Marketing issues like :-

-    Uploading the Data into LEADS.Creating Validation Rules and Formulas
-    Understanding their Sales Processes on how the LEAD is created and generated and designing the same using the Salesforce platform.
-    Creating Workflow rules for the Marketing Executive to be informed when a LEAD is qualified to be Account based on certain factors.Assigning LEADS to certain Sales People based on Residential and Commercial projects using Assignment Rules.

Please write for more details at sumprit76@gmail.com

There is a requirement for a Certified Salesforce Developer in a company in Noida.

if anyone interested pl do respond

What is current market rate for Force.com Developer who is a Visualforce/Apex Expert?