• 25 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I need to integrate Outlook Client with our delegated authentication based SSO for our organization. I have seen some explanation or samples but they are all in .NET. If any of you have implemented this in java, can you please share how exactly did you implement it.  Did you build the Proxy Client as SOAP webservice (or just a normal SOAP client ) that  SF desktop Client invokes? (Hope my question is clear...) . 

Any input is appreciable.

Thanks.

I am trying to build Single Sing-on solution using Delegated Authentication mechanism.

As per documentation, when I go to Setup-Security-Single Sign-on set up  option, I only see Federated Authentication option. 

Please suggest what needs to be done to use the Delegated method.

Thanks

I am trying to build Single Sing-on solution using Delegated Authentication mechanism.

As per documentation, when I go to Setup-Security-Single Sign-on set up  option, I only see Federated Authentication option. 

Please suggest what needs to be done to use the Delegated method.

Thanks

Hi,

Does anybody know an alternate way around for single sign on implementation for sites without using SAML and Delegated authentication.

Thanks

• February 22, 2010

I downloaded the partner wsdl and using axis converted it to java. Now i cannot locate the class SoapBindingStub.

Have I made any error.

Please help me

hi all,

i am working on the implementation of SSO using the Delegated Authentication. Can anybody please help me by sharing the code/ sample code for the web service for the same. You can mail me the same at: rupinder.rajpoot@gmail.com

Also, please tell that how to generate the token for the process. It is an urgent requirement. pls share your valuable inputs.

regards,
rupinder.