• 30 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, made a new TP just for this project after getting an error, and now I'm getting the same kind of error. Anyone have thoughts? 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: YCMFNNJW
I am trying to complete my badge for the Create Reports and Dashboards for Sales and Marketing Managers, however in one of the challenges for the Group and Categorize Your Data section I keep getting an error message when I try to verify my steps. This report was not one of the reports to create in this section.
The 'Users Not Logged in Last 7 Days' report does not seem to grouped on 'Close Date' by Calendar Month.

Why would you group a user log in report by a close date for one, and two Users Not Logged in Last 7 Days is not a report built in this section.

SFDC- can you help fix this?? I can't get my badge because of this.
Trailhead incorrect error message

Hi all, made a new TP just for this project after getting an error, and now I'm getting the same kind of error. Anyone have thoughts? 

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: YCMFNNJW