• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

We have thousands of skus that pass over to salesforce. I use shiprush for shipping. I am trying to solve a problem of more than 1 sku in my field.  For example: 12:GARBOO is a common sku, 12 is the quantity and Garboo is the product sku.  Right now I have a formula that will popuilate the ItemQuantity3 custom field with 12 (or any number to the left of the text). This is what I am using and it works great for single sku's.

IF (
ISNUMBER( LEFT( Sku_Shipped_1__c, 2 ) ),
VALUE( LEFT( Sku_Shipped_1__c, 2 ) ),
VALUE( LEFT( Sku_Shipped_1__c, 1 ) )
)

The problem is if a customer orders more than one product it passes through "12:GARBOO, 1:GRTEA, 4:GARCUL". My formula will only take the left nubmer and populate ItemQuantity3. I need the quantity to populate with "17" or what ever numbers are in there. It could be "1:GARBOO, 3:GRENC, 2:RKTVTL" What formula could I use to add only numbers in a field so the latter would pull "6"

Completely stumped.

Thank you in advance :)

I am trying to create a formula that will take the "email" information from the account or contact and populate said information in the Email section of the Payment.

I have the email section created, however I am unsure how to pull this information from the account or contact.

Hello,

We have thousands of skus that pass over to salesforce. I use shiprush for shipping. I am trying to solve a problem of more than 1 sku in my field.  For example: 12:GARBOO is a common sku, 12 is the quantity and Garboo is the product sku.  Right now I have a formula that will popuilate the ItemQuantity3 custom field with 12 (or any number to the left of the text). This is what I am using and it works great for single sku's.

IF (
ISNUMBER( LEFT( Sku_Shipped_1__c, 2 ) ),
VALUE( LEFT( Sku_Shipped_1__c, 2 ) ),
VALUE( LEFT( Sku_Shipped_1__c, 1 ) )
)

The problem is if a customer orders more than one product it passes through "12:GARBOO, 1:GRTEA, 4:GARCUL". My formula will only take the left nubmer and populate ItemQuantity3. I need the quantity to populate with "17" or what ever numbers are in there. It could be "1:GARBOO, 3:GRENC, 2:RKTVTL" What formula could I use to add only numbers in a field so the latter would pull "6"

Completely stumped.

Thank you in advance :)

Hello,

I am fairly new to the SF game and this is my first post. I can't seem to grasp if/then formulas.  I am reaching out to all of you in hopes I can get squared away.

I am trying to estabilish a formula to look at a custom payment object field called "sku shipped"  then depending on what is entered it will populate another field with a number.

This is what I am trying to do, and I hope this makes sense.

If  Sku_Shipped_1__c  = "1:GREENC" then  Weight_1__c  = "2"

"Sku_Shipped_1_c" is a field that is populated from orders

"Weight_1_c" is the custom field I want populated with the number.

"2" is the weight

Basically, what I am trying to acheive is this, when a customer orders product the "sku shipped" field is auto populated from the website or a phone rep, but I want that to then reflect the number "2" in my weight column.

Any help is appreicated.