• Member since 2010
  • Zumzum Limited

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We have downloaded and installed Time Off Manager and appears to work OK.

Main issue we are having at the moment is that when an employee submits a Time Off Request, the user can then subsequently approve/reject thier own request.

Surely, it is not designed like this?  

How can we ensure that ONLY the PTO manager defined in the user object  is allowed to approve TOM requests?

please help.

• April 13, 2011

We are looking to develop a new B2B application so are interested in finding a freelancer, full time developer or partner to work on the project with us.

If you have experience of building packaged applications on the Force.com platform then we want to hear from you.  You should have reference customers to prove your ability to deliver.  

Preferred approach would be to build a native Force.com application so you should be able to take this from concept to product.  You should be able to contribute to all aspects of the project from initial design to final delivery and support.

Please get in touch if you believe you can contribute to the success of our project at bash@zumzum.biz or visit our web site www.zumzum.biz

Look forward to hearing from you

Bashrat Din

Managing Director

Zumzum Limited

• September 06, 2010
Hello,

We are using google group to create cases in salesforce. Google group has individual users and salesforce service email address. When an email is sent to the group, it forwards the email to all the members of the group. All users in the group get a one email but the salesforce service address gets 2 emails (confirmed from the email log from premier support sfdc).

I have tried couple of things
- Sent email directly to salesforce service address ---It creates one Case (no duplicates)
- Removed all users from the group and just added salesforce service address.---- It created duplicate cases
- Removed all the memebers from the group and just added a generic email box address (which had a forwarding to salesforce service email address) ---- Received one email to the generic email box but duplicate cases in SFDC
- Removed all the memebers and added my personal gmail address (which had forwarding to salesforce service email address) to the group. --- Received one email in my inbox and one case (no duplicates) in SFDC.

Can someone help me troubleshoot?

Thank you!

We have downloaded and installed Time Off Manager and appears to work OK.

Main issue we are having at the moment is that when an employee submits a Time Off Request, the user can then subsequently approve/reject thier own request.

Surely, it is not designed like this?  

How can we ensure that ONLY the PTO manager defined in the user object  is allowed to approve TOM requests?

please help.

• April 13, 2011