• 5 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In my project , I need to remove the Header of the CSV file , as this file is to be used by another system which does not supports headers n footers . Is it possible using data loader,command line argument or any script?
  • October 25, 2010

I have an issue in cloning records,where record type is getting changed . While I am using Sys admin profile to clone a record (Case)then the record is cloned with that particular Record Type (e.g. Record Type is 'A' of parent record and record Type of cloned record type is also 'A' irrespective of the default Record Type of Sys Admin profile.)

But when I log in with a custom profile, and do the same cloning , then the Record Type of cloned case becomes the default Record type for the custom profile .i.e. if default Record type for the custom profile is 'B' , and we do the same action as we did above , then the Record type of the cloned case will be 'B' and not 'A' (which happened earlier.)

Kindly advice ....

Thanks in advance

• September 16, 2010

I have an issue in cloning records,where record type is getting changed . While I am using Sys admin profile to clone a record (Case)then the record is cloned with that particular Record Type (e.g. Record Type is 'A' of parent record and record Type of cloned record type is also 'A' irrespective of the default Record Type of Sys Admin profile.)

But when I log in with a custom profile, and do the same cloning , then the Record Type of cloned case becomes the default Record type for the custom profile .i.e. if default Record type for the custom profile is 'B' , and we do the same action as we did above , then the Record type of the cloned case will be 'B' and not 'A' (which happened earlier.)

Kindly advice ....

Thanks in advance

• September 16, 2010

We're cloning a custom quote object record with a button that references an Apex Class.  Currently the clone button results in creating a cloned record with the default record type.  I would like to specify that the record type of the original record is also the record type of the cloned record.

Is this possible?

• August 25, 2010