• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Looking to create a VF page which will google map multiple leads. I would like this to happen behind a button. Any suggestions

Thank you,

Adnan

I am new to formula fields. Need some assistance

I have a Picklist field "Service Purchased" and "Number of Lines ported" with 1-10.

Trying to create a formula field which will determine if it is a "Ported", "Non-Ported" or "Non-OV" order based off of these two fields.

If service purchased does not contains "OV" say "Non-OV" and If Number of Lines ported Not equal to 0 say "Ported" otherwise say "Non-Ported"?

I have this so far, but it needs help!!!!!

IF(
AND(

NOT(CONTAINS(TEXT(Services_Purchased__c) , "OV",""))),
"Non OV",

( Number_Lines_Ported__c   <> 0,"Ported", "Non-Ported")

Hi,

I am trying to transfer a lead based on a picklist. For example

I already have a custom link called "Transfer to partner" (this actually funnels my lead to there instance). What I am looking to accomplish is. If I get a lead and have a picklist field with a drop down choice called "Transfer to Partner". This should automatically xfer the lead to there funnel rather than me clicking the "Transfer to partner" link. Hope this explains it.

Hi,

I have a S-Control which is working fine, but a issue that I am having now. I have a Text field and when that field is populated straight for example: NY,CT, NJ without pressing enter s-control works fine on save, but when you populate the field pressing enter for example:

NY

CT

NJ

This gives a white screen on save.

The s-control is hanging up because the ENTER key is used within the "SIP NOTES" field. I am trying to find a way to pass the entire contents of the SIP NOTES field, including any carriage return characters, via the s-control [Pre-Order Conversion to Oppty & Acct].

Thanks in advance

Adnan

Hi,

I have a S-Control which is working fine, but a issue that I am having now. I have a Text field and when that field is populated straight for example: NY,CT, NJ without pressing enter s-control works fine on save, but when you populate the field pressing enter for example:

NY

CT

NJ

The s-control is hanging up because the ENTER key is used within the "SIP NOTES" field. I am trying to find a way to pass the entire contents of the SIP NOTES field, including any carriage return characters, via the s-control [Pre-Order Conversion to Oppty & Acct].

Thanks in advance

Adnan

Hi,

NY

CT

NJ

Thanks in advance

Adnan

Looking to create a VF page which will google map multiple leads. I would like this to happen behind a button. Any suggestions

Thank you,

Adnan

I am new to formula fields. Need some assistance

I have a Picklist field "Service Purchased" and "Number of Lines ported" with 1-10.

Trying to create a formula field which will determine if it is a "Ported", "Non-Ported" or "Non-OV" order based off of these two fields.

If service purchased does not contains "OV" say "Non-OV" and If Number of Lines ported Not equal to 0 say "Ported" otherwise say "Non-Ported"?

I have this so far, but it needs help!!!!!

IF(
AND(

NOT(CONTAINS(TEXT(Services_Purchased__c) , "OV",""))),
"Non OV",

( Number_Lines_Ported__c   <> 0,"Ported", "Non-Ported")

Hi,

I am trying to transfer a lead based on a picklist. For example

I already have a custom link called "Transfer to partner" (this actually funnels my lead to there instance). What I am looking to accomplish is. If I get a lead and have a picklist field with a drop down choice called "Transfer to Partner". This should automatically xfer the lead to there funnel rather than me clicking the "Transfer to partner" link. Hope this explains it.

Hi,

NY

CT

NJ

Thanks in advance

Adnan