• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Other than creating and referencing a static list in workflow designer, is there any way to control the sorting of the drop-down in a choice lookup element?

I have a choice lookup element that references a custom object in Salesforce.  The column value that I am displaying is the Name of the custom object and I would like the drop-down to sort in order on this Name; however, when selecting this drop-down, the Names are listed randomly...probably keying off of some other column.  

I do not see a way in either the choice lookup element or the question element to control the sort order for the drop-down.  If it was a simple question not connected to a choice element, there is control, but not when connecting to a choice lookup.  

Hi All,

I'm new to the Visual Process Manager, and although I skimmed through the Firefly Illustrator documentation, I cannot seem to figure out how to do return & display a recordset.

What I want to do is have the user search for an item and be presented with a list of matching items to help them further drill down.  I can, of course, use the Account Lookup feature to display options like this, but it seems to be fairly limited.  First, the Account Lookup object can only display a single column of information - say, the Name of each record.  Second, it can only display a few results.  If the search term finds 30 or 40 results, the remainder aren't provided as selection options.  Ideally, I would like to be able to display a table of results with multiple columns to help our users identify the record they're looking for.  I've tried various approaches, but nothing seems to work right.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sam