• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have read documentation of email limitation. But still my doubts remain unanswered.

• What is the total number of emails that can be sent in a day - As far as I know it is 1000 per user. Does this include emails sent via apex(sendEmail), workflow emails, email sent through salesforce-through related list??
  • You can send single emails to a maximum of 1,000 external email addresses per day based on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Single emails sent using the application don't count towards this limit.  - What is meant by application? Is it apexchange apps or through salesforce related list?
  • You can send mass email to a total of 1,000 external email addresses per day per organization based on Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). The maximum number of external addresses you can include in each mass email depends on the Edition of Salesforce you are using: PE 250, EE 500, UE 1000. - Is this applicable only for mass email? If yes what is the limit of number of external addresses in single email message??
  • Maximum of 10 sendEmail methods per transaction - Can sendEmail contain List of singleEmailMessage? If yes then what is the limit of number records in that List?

Kindly suggest me if you have any idea.