• 25 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am by no means a programmer, I've been able to hack my own code together to make VF emails work, but I can't seam to  get an IF statement to work when I am using a multi picklist field... Here is the code that I'm using. that does not work. 

<apex:outputText rendered="{!if(relatedTo.Lender_Condition__c == 'Photo ID' && relatedTo.Lender_Condition__c == 'Branch Signing' && relatedTo.Status_Lender_Condition__c == 'Documents Not Received' , true, false)}">
<p><li><b>Valid Photo ID</b>- Please provide a copy of Government Issued Photo ID per applicant.</li></p>

<p><li><b>Branch Signing</b>- {!relatedTo.Lender__c} requires additional forms to be signed at a local branch. Once all conditions have been satisfied, a representitive from {!relatedTo.Lender__c} will contact you to arrange a convenient time for you to sign.</li></p></apex:outputtext>

What am I missing here? 

I have tried it this was as well... 

<apex:outputText rendered="{!If(relatedTo.Lender_Condition__c == 'Photo ID' && relatedTo.Status_Lender_Condition__c == 'Documents Not Received' , true, false)}">
<p><li><b>Valid Photo ID</b>- Please provide a copy of Government Issued Photo ID per applicant.</li></p></apex:outputtext>

<apex:outputText rendered="{!IF(relatedTo.Lender_Condition__c == 'Branch Signing' && relatedTo.Status_Lender_Condition__c == 'Documents Not Received' , true, false)}">
<p><li><b>Branch Signing</b>- {!relatedTo.Lender__c} requires additional forms to be signed at a local branch. Once all conditions have been satisfied, a representitive from {!relatedTo.Lender__c} will contact you to arrange a convenient time for you to sign.</li></p></apex:outputtext>

If only one statement is true in the above code, it will work. If both are true, neither will work. 

Lender_Condition__c is a Multi picklist 

Status_Lender_Condition__c is just a picklist. 

Hi,

With the addition of favorites, it would be awesome to have an app that shows updates for Chatter posts that individuals have marked as favorites as a scrolling news feed on my home screen. I see it as a small component on the home screen that scrolls through recent posts. Similar to what Gmail does for  news updates.

I am by no means a programmer, I've been able to hack my own code together to make VF emails work, but I can't seam to  get an IF statement to work when I am using a multi picklist field... Here is the code that I'm using. that does not work. 

<apex:outputText rendered="{!if(relatedTo.Lender_Condition__c == 'Photo ID' && relatedTo.Lender_Condition__c == 'Branch Signing' && relatedTo.Status_Lender_Condition__c == 'Documents Not Received' , true, false)}">
<p><li><b>Valid Photo ID</b>- Please provide a copy of Government Issued Photo ID per applicant.</li></p>

What am I missing here? 

I have tried it this was as well... 

<apex:outputText rendered="{!If(relatedTo.Lender_Condition__c == 'Photo ID' && relatedTo.Status_Lender_Condition__c == 'Documents Not Received' , true, false)}">
<p><li><b>Valid Photo ID</b>- Please provide a copy of Government Issued Photo ID per applicant.</li></p></apex:outputtext>

<apex:outputText rendered="{!IF(relatedTo.Lender_Condition__c == 'Branch Signing' && relatedTo.Status_Lender_Condition__c == 'Documents Not Received' , true, false)}">

If only one statement is true in the above code, it will work. If both are true, neither will work. 

Lender_Condition__c is a Multi picklist 

Status_Lender_Condition__c is just a picklist. 

Hi,

With the addition of favorites, it would be awesome to have an app that shows updates for Chatter posts that individuals have marked as favorites as a scrolling news feed on my home screen. I see it as a small component on the home screen that scrolls through recent posts. Similar to what Gmail does for  news updates.

I am trying to create a visualforce email template that shows information from a opportunity and all of the records activity history. I cannot figure out the code. Is there a way to convert the activity record id to text or display individual fields from the opportunity activity history? I am new at this so please forgive me. The code is below.  HELP!

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="Testing Visualforce Email Template" recipientType="User" relatedToType="Opportunity">
<messaging:HtmlEmailBody >
Account Name : {!Relatedto.Name} <br/>
Account Description : {!Relatedto.Description} <br/>
Customer Type: {!relatedTo.Customer_Type__c}<br/>
Activity: {!relatedTo.ActivityHistories}
</messaging:htmlEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="Testing Visualforce Email Template" recipientType="User" relatedToType="Opportunity"><messaging:HtmlEmailBody >Account Name : {!Relatedto.Name} <br/>Account Description : {!Relatedto.Description} <br/>
Customer Type: {!relatedTo.Customer_Type__c}<br/>
Activity: {!relatedTo.ActivityHistories}
</messaging:htmlEmailBody></messaging:emailTemplate>

• April 11, 2011

I've written a trigger in my sandbox to copy the primary contact Role and ID values into 2 opportunity custom fields but it's not firing and I just cant figure out why.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm sure it's an oversight on my part.

Trigger PrimaryContactCopy on Opportunity(before insert,before update){
OpportunityContactRole Roles = new OpportunityContactRole();
for(Opportunity opp:Trigger.new){
Roles = [select Id,IsPrimary,ContactId, Role from OpportunityContactRole where IsPrimary=True AND opportunity.id=:opp.Id];
opp.Name__c = Roles.ContactId;
opp.Email__c = Roles.Role;
update opp;
 } 
}

• December 13, 2010