Salesforce Expert needed
Happy New Year to anyone reading this post! I am desirous of hiring a Salesforce expert as a consultant. I would like to have someone come to my office to set everything up (custom reports, Dashboards, etc) tailored specific to my company. Is this something that is available? I am located approximately 30 miles northwest of Philadelphia, PA. Please advise ASAP as I would like to start 2012 out right.
Looking for a Salesforce Administrator for our growing company, Everyday Health!
Please APPLY directly to our career site: https://everydayhealth.tms.hrdepartment.com/jobs/455/Salesforce-Database-AdministratorEveryday-Health-Corporate-Office
Everyday Health is hiring! We are seeking a Salesforce Database Adminstrator who will be responsible for simultaneously managing multiple interdisciplinary projects ranging from small-scale maintenance to complex, impactful projects. This is an opportunity to utilize your outstanding technical, analytical, and leadership skills to redefine everyday business operations as well existing and new products. You will work across multiple departments and stakeholders to create tools and processes that help extend the business and generate incremental revenue opportunities. You will also provide support to a data and results driven team.
- Aggregate business requirements from multiple departments and sources to (re)engineer Salesforce tools and processes that optimize and generate revenue opportunities, reduce cost, improve margins/metrics and streamline workflows
- Develop fields, objects, validation rules, triggers, custom code, and automated processes in various systems and databases (Salesforce, Cognos, DART) to address and improve new and existing business needs
- Maintain data integrity in various databases by implementing rules to mitigate error and assuring accuracy and consistency
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot, QA, and push for business needs enhancements
- Continually assess day to day tasks in order to optimize, streamline, and automate
- Be the primary driver and owner of our partnership with the dedicated SFA Customer Success Manager for system upgrades and growth
- Train end users, continuously improving and optimizing system based on their feed back
- Update training guides and documentation
- 1+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator or Developer
- Experience with Visualforce and Java (APEX experience is a plus)
- Strong attention to detail, especially when working with a large amount of data
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, work independently, think creatively, investigate thoroughly
- Willing and able to adapt to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Quick learner and able to rapidly acquire and apply technical skills
- Ability to work with and manage cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal/written/visual communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance or Technology is preferred
Everyday Health Inc. is the nation's leading online network for consumers who want to manage their health, conditions, and overall well-being. Everyday Health has grown its portfolio to include more than 25 websites, including well-recognized consumer sites EverydayHealth.com, JillianMichaels.com, SouthBeachDiet.com, WhatToExpect.com, and SparkPeople.com, as well as MedPageToday.com, a news site serving healthcare professionals. At Everyday Health, we foster a cooperative and lively environment that encourages new ideas and forward thinking, and we value our employees and support their development. We work hard, but we work together to create a website experience that helps our audience live healthier lives every day and we have fun while we do it!