• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, I am trying to display an "Accept Terms" Visualforce Page as sson as a user logs into the Salesforce Account.  This "Terms" page will have a button and as soon as you click it, it will take you to the standard salesforce page with all the tabs and sidebars.  I have the "Terms" page working but not sure how to bring it to the Home page components as soon as some one logs in. 

In other words, I want this custom "Terms" page as the landing page before the user clicks the "Accept" button.

Currently we are not using OAuth with our apps but we are working on making the shift, we have direct login and capture the user/pass that was entered and store those. We then turn around and use this for a feature that allows the user to open a record within Salesforce.com, we pass the user/pass in to the login endpoint along with a starting URL to the specific record, this works great and is a well liked feature as it is a simple SSO from the App to Salesforce.com where the user can see all data that may not be visible within the app.

Moving to OAuth 2.0 and using the standard webflow, we no longer can capture the user/pass, which is actually a good thing as far as security is concerned. We would however like to keep this functionality, is there anyway of SSO'ing into Salesforce.com by passing along one of the OAuth tokens or some kind of sesson id?