• Member since 2012
  • Snr Salesforce Admin and Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Trigger failure causes login flow exception. Problem is that I have only one admin user in this development sandbox. Other user has standard user profile and it can be logged in. This other user doesnt have capabilities to deactivate login flow or deactivate trigger causing this error.

I have tried to reset password and it failed too because login flow was activated even in password change.  Is there way to get access back without dumping sandbox and rebuild it from a scratch? Force IDE is not a option because security token is not valid. All help I can get is much appreciated, thanks!

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy a flow I have created and packaged (with a bunch of other stuff) into a change set. When validating in my Production Instance, I am getting the following error:

API Name        Type                                   Line                     Column                        Problem
MS_LAR           Visualforce Page                                                                                No variable named "OppID" in flow.

My flow is called from a button on the Opportunity and the Opportunity ID is passed through a visualforce page to the Flow via the OppID variable.

I have my Flow embeded in a visual force page so that I can return to a custom page called OpportunityItemManager upon completion of the flow. The Visualforce page code is:

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" tabStyle="Opportunity">
    <flow:interview name="MSLAR" finishLocation="/apex/OpportunityItemManager?scontrolCaching=1&id={!$CurrentPage.parameters.OppID}">
        <apex:param name="OppID" value="{!$CurrentPage.parameters.OppID}"/>
    </flow:interview>
</apex:page>

The button used to call my flow from the Opportunty, has the following code:

/apex/MS_LAR?OppID={!Opportunity.Id}&OppName={!Opportunity.Name}

and I've confirmed the variable exists in my Flow:

Unique Name = OppID

Data Type = Text

Input/Output type = Input and Output

Default Value =

I can't figure out why the validation is saying there is no Variable named OppID in flow?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

I've created a Flow that utilises an Apex Plugin that takes the nominated Date from the Flow (CurrentDate), adds 1 month and returns the new date into 'NextDate'. Both fields exist as Date fields on the Flow, however when running the flow it returns the following error:

An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow

An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow.

The Apex Code I'm using is pasted below. Any help on why it's not working would be appreciated?

global class MicrosoftLAR implements Process.Plugin {

global Process.PluginResult invoke(Process.PluginRequest request)    {

Date CurrentDate = (Date)request.inputParameters.get('CurrentDate');

Date TempDate = Date.newInstance(CurrentDate.year(),CurrentDate.month(),CurrentDate.day());

Date NextDate = TempDate.addMonths(1);

Map<String, Object> result = new Map<String, Object>();

result.put('NextDate', NextDate);

return new Process.PluginResult(result);

}

global Process.PluginDescribeResult describe()    {

Process.PluginDescribeResult result = new Process.PluginDescribeResult();

result.description='This plug-in adds 1 month to a given date and returns the result.';

result.tag='Next Schedule Date';

result.inputParameters = new List<Process.PluginDescribeResult.InputParameter> {

new Process.PluginDescribeResult.InputParameter('CurrentDate',

Process.PluginDescribeResult.ParameterType.DATE, true)

};

result.outputParameters = new List<Process.PluginDescribeResult.OutputParameter> {

new Process.PluginDescribeResult.OutputParameter('NextDate',

Process.PluginDescribeResult.ParameterType.Date)

};

return result;

}

}

Trigger failure causes login flow exception. Problem is that I have only one admin user in this development sandbox. Other user has standard user profile and it can be logged in. This other user doesnt have capabilities to deactivate login flow or deactivate trigger causing this error.

I have tried to reset password and it failed too because login flow was activated even in password change.  Is there way to get access back without dumping sandbox and rebuild it from a scratch? Force IDE is not a option because security token is not valid. All help I can get is much appreciated, thanks!

Hi,

I've created a Flow that utilises an Apex Plugin that takes the nominated Date from the Flow (CurrentDate), adds 1 month and returns the new date into 'NextDate'. Both fields exist as Date fields on the Flow, however when running the flow it returns the following error:

An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow

An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow.

The Apex Code I'm using is pasted below. Any help on why it's not working would be appreciated?

global class MicrosoftLAR implements Process.Plugin {

global Process.PluginResult invoke(Process.PluginRequest request)    {

Date CurrentDate = (Date)request.inputParameters.get('CurrentDate');

Date TempDate = Date.newInstance(CurrentDate.year(),CurrentDate.month(),CurrentDate.day());

Date NextDate = TempDate.addMonths(1);

Map<String, Object> result = new Map<String, Object>();

result.put('NextDate', NextDate);

return new Process.PluginResult(result);

}

global Process.PluginDescribeResult describe()    {

Process.PluginDescribeResult result = new Process.PluginDescribeResult();

result.description='This plug-in adds 1 month to a given date and returns the result.';

result.tag='Next Schedule Date';

result.inputParameters = new List<Process.PluginDescribeResult.InputParameter> {

new Process.PluginDescribeResult.InputParameter('CurrentDate',

Process.PluginDescribeResult.ParameterType.DATE, true)

};

result.outputParameters = new List<Process.PluginDescribeResult.OutputParameter> {

new Process.PluginDescribeResult.OutputParameter('NextDate',

Process.PluginDescribeResult.ParameterType.Date)

};

return result;

}

}