• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have just joined. I want to integrate my existing websites into salesforce by implementing single sign on.

Using this i would like to allow specific users in salesforce to allow direct access to my site. (by mapping salesforce userid and userid of my website).

I want to make use of token generator. Could anyone tell me where should i start and how should i approach it?

Hi, I am a newbie to Salesforce.com customization, we are working on a prototype and would like to know if it is possible to develop a page using Visual force that does not have the standard left menu panel and standard top menu.

We would use this page for integrating with another application. The ideal user experience would be to display a salesforce page in the native application.

For example: If a user clicks on CRM link for an account in the native application we should be able to display the account screen rendered in Salesforce.com and this screen should not have the standard tabs menu and left panel menu. User should be able to see only the CRM information pertaining to the selected account. User would not be able to navigate to any other account  from this screen.

Thanks in advance

• June 01, 2009