• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I need to create a webservice in apex which will be called by external system. Everything seems to be very easy, but requirement is that we should use attribute in  xml request. So for example

<tagName xmlns:attName="value"/>

How should we map attribute to class structure that salesforce use for webservice. Class for request looks like this:

global class tagName{

webservice String attName;
}

This doesn't work, and value from attribute isn't put into class variable.

Is there a way how to get attribute from xml request into salesforce webservice?

Thanks

lst = usr.Product_Id_s__c.split(',');
system.debug('Print the value of lst'+lst); //  In this I got the Order  B D A C
for(String s : lst){
system.debug('Print the value of S' + s);
flst.add(s);
}
system.debug('Print the value of the flst'+flst); // the Order got changed in the final Lst . . . 

Please help me in this . I have to retain the order in the list . . . 

I need to create a webservice in apex which will be called by external system. Everything seems to be very easy, but requirement is that we should use attribute in  xml request. So for example

<tagName xmlns:attName="value"/>

How should we map attribute to class structure that salesforce use for webservice. Class for request looks like this:

global class tagName{

webservice String attName;
}

This doesn't work, and value from attribute isn't put into class variable.

Is there a way how to get attribute from xml request into salesforce webservice?

Thanks

Hello,

Our team has created an email service that later invokes batches based on the email message. So the flow is:

Data Load Job complete -> Email sent to Salesforce Email service handler -> Handler Class invlokes batches

While this had been working great, lately following things are happening:

1) If email sent automatically (when Data Load Job complete), email never reaches Email Service handler, result: No batch is invoked

2) If email sent manually from outlook, sender receives error email, result: expected batches are invoked

Email service accetps email from any source. Automatic emails are reaching to other valid email addresses without fail. Below is the message when we try sending out email manually. I am wondering, where this is going wrong or what changed suddenly? I have tried deactivating and activating Email service in Sandbox, creating another email address for Email service, but still same result.

I would appreciate your inputs on this situation.

Thanks.