• 25 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Just as a quick question- is using ZKSForce likely to entail any complications for an app when it comes to security review for the App Exchange?

Hi there,

I've been trying to add salesforce authentication to an existing iOS app, and while the XCode wizard for creating a native app from scratch works great, the documentation on authentication seems to assume that you used this template.  There's nothing about how to set up your own credentials/coordinator for the purpose, nothing about supplying a username/password programatically, and I don't want my app-delegate to extend SFNativeRestAppDelegate (because the app might or might not be connecting to a particular salesforce account, and probably won't be doing so at startup.  Also, some of the wiki docs are out of date.)

Is there any clean solution to this problem?  I've gotten some pointers toward ZKSForce, but it doesn't seem to be officially supported.

Thanks in advance

Just as a quick question- is using ZKSForce likely to entail any complications for an app when it comes to security review for the App Exchange?

Hi there,

I've been trying to add salesforce authentication to an existing iOS app, and while the XCode wizard for creating a native app from scratch works great, the documentation on authentication seems to assume that you used this template.  There's nothing about how to set up your own credentials/coordinator for the purpose, nothing about supplying a username/password programatically, and I don't want my app-delegate to extend SFNativeRestAppDelegate (because the app might or might not be connecting to a particular salesforce account, and probably won't be doing so at startup.  Also, some of the wiki docs are out of date.)

Is there any clean solution to this problem?  I've gotten some pointers toward ZKSForce, but it doesn't seem to be officially supported.

Thanks in advance

Hi everyone ,

I have to implement custom login with sales force sdk

I have done woth custom login with zksforce but now the sales foce api not working please provide some guidance if they can work together or some other way out of custom login with sales force sdk

• September 27, 2012