Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

New to SF development.

My environment is VS2010 .NET4 C#.

Code based on the CTI_Toolkit.

I notice that whenever I click on Contact, or Account or Lead to select an entity to add to the call log, that I get an

HttpListenerException "An operation was attempted on a nonexistent network connection" being caught in

\BrowserConnector\ConnectionListener\Common.cs

public static void DoResponse(HttpListenerResponse response, string responseString, HttpStatusCode code, string statusDesc)
        {
            // send response back to the BrowserConnector iframe
            try
            {
                byte[] buffer = Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(responseString);

response.ContentLength64 = buffer.Length;
                response.KeepAlive = true;
                response.Headers.Add("Access-Control-Allow-Origin", "*");
                response.Headers.Add("Last-Modified: " + DateTime.Now.ToUniversalTime() + " GMT");
                response.Headers.Add("Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate");
                response.Headers.Add("Cache-Control: post-check=0, pre-check=0");
                response.Headers.Add("Pragma: no-cache");
                response.StatusCode = (int)code;
                response.StatusDescription = statusDesc;
                response.Headers.Add("Cti-Message-Sequence: " + MsgSeqNum.GetNext());

response.OutputStream.Write(buffer, 0, buffer.Length);
                response.OutputStream.Close();
            }
            catch (HttpListenerException hle) { Logger.WriteLogEntry(Logger.LOGLEVEL_HIGH, "Utils:DoResponse:", hle); }
            catch (TargetInvocationException tie) { Logger.WriteLogEntry(Logger.LOGLEVEL_HIGH, "Utils:DoResponse:", tie); }
            catch (InvalidOperationException ioe) { Logger.WriteLogEntry(Logger.LOGLEVEL_HIGH, "Utils:DoResponse:", ioe); }
        }

As such, I cannot seem to be able to attach that data (Contact/Lead/Account) to the call log.

I notice that in the CTIUserInterface class that there are a couple of functions:

public virtual void CallAttachData(string CallObjectId, Dictionary<string, string> mapAttachedData) { }

public virtual void CallUnattachData(string CallObjectId, string Key) { }

But I could not find any example on what to do with them.

Can anyone help me out?

• December 13, 2012

I just installed Adobe Air and the Force Explorer (Beta). When I try to log in using my salesforce.com login, I get the followign error message: Login Failed: INVALID_LOGIN: Invalid username, password, security token; or user locked out.

Does anyone else have this problem?