We are looking for someone to migrate us from the standard salesforce community layout for cases to a format that matches salesforce own case layout.
Here are some examples
- when you submit a case there is a cancel and next button within salesforce
- when you submit a case you are displayed a list of knowledge answers before the case is submitted within salesforce
- when you submit a case the "save and close" "save and new" etc buttons that make no sense and are not in the salesforce own implementation, need to be removed
We will work with you to come up with the complete spec of requirements. But the key here is to make it the same as salesforce.
ie we want it to work the same way salesforce does - this can be done by building custom force.com pages
you MUST have experience with force.com and salesforce community to win this job - there will many on going customization tasks after this one
job can be found here
Salesforce Analyst/ Developer needed for small organization in Southern US. Full-time or part-time work considered, but must be available on-site for consistent hours and on-call for troubleshooting during normal business hours. Some nights and weekends required as needs arise.
- 2-4 years Salesforce experience required
Please submit resume to email@example.com. Inquiries will receive prompt reply with contact info and company name.
Technical Implementation Lead - Salesforce
Deltak is seeking a Technical Implementation Lead responsible for the design and development of Deltak Student Relationship Platform consulting offerings, including the definition of repeatable methodologies and tools to be deployed in the services delivery organization.
The individual in this role will provide technical strategy, industry best practices for integration and application development, deployment, and iterative refinement. The Technical Implementation Lead is viewed by the client as a trusted advisor and works with the customer from the buying process through the delivery of a long term, compelling value proposition.
This is a new, challenging position and the successful candidate will be an adaptive, experienced, self-starter who is comfortable dealing with all levels of client management, partner, and contracted resources.
Key Skills: CRM, Salesforce.com, SOA, Application Integration and Development, Enterprise Architecture, Web Services
- Provide in-depth knowledge of Deltak's Salesforce.com product offerings and processes.
- Work with the client to understand their current business processes and pain points; identify the desired future process models and solution architecture that will address the issues and pain points.
- Conduct client visioning sessions with executive client management on Integration or Application Rationalization to establish the blueprint for the solution leveraging Deltak's products and/or any 3rd party applications when necessary; sessions will require intensive preparation, quick learning, strategic perspective, attention to detail, creativity, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Provide technical oversight for multiple projects at a time, including sharing expertise on standards, guidelines, and design patterns for Salesforce.com applications based on industry best practices.
- Review and provide guidance on design and infrastructure blueprints, as well as proactively identify and communicate potential issues or risks.
- Ability to clearly communicate and provide input to Salesforce.com product development team regarding key features, solutions gaps, and desired enhancements.
- Participate in the client steering committee, objectively monitoring the execution model against the defined vision for success.
- Review and provide input on detailed design specifications, staffing and budget models, and infrastructure and project plans for alignment with the success blueprint.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Significant technical and/or business process consulting or Enterprise Architecture experience and at least 3 additional years of Solution Architect experience.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of Apex/Visualforce and OOTB Salesforce.com capabilities or expertise with other CRM.
- Expertise in Integration and SOA/Web Services implementations.
- Experience in Data Modeling, Data Cleansing and BI Reporting.
- Extremely strong written and oral communication, negotiation, interaction management, and presentation skills are required.
Please apply through our website at http://www.deltak-innovation.com/careers
Salesforce Developer – Oak Brook
Deltak is seeking a Force.com Developer with experience in developing functionality for enterprise solutions. Be part of an extraordinary opportunity to transform the higher education experience!
As a developer for Deltak’s Student Relationship Platform on Force.com, you will participate in the definition of Salesforce development processes, drive technical design for new functionality, and develop new features to meet specifications.
With Deltak’s proven expertise as a trusted partner in higher education, you will have the opportunity to innovate and create solutions that revolutionize the landscape of higher education technology and accelerate your career.
Deltak has been actively supporting the academic community since 1996. Today, Deltak provides a wide array of high quality services and support to prestigious academic institutions and their students, focused primarily on online and technology enabled learning. We foster a highly selective employee recruitment process that is matched by our focus on the personal and professional development of each team member once she/he becomes a member of our fast paced, entrepreneurial environment. Every day, our professionals are helping to positively affect the lives of students through exceptional services, innovative technologies and, most importantly, strong personal relationships.
At Deltak, we are passionate about the success of our partners, their students and each of our team members. We believe that our Core Values, ownership mentality and personal connection make us a pre-eminent organization in higher education. If you are passionate about education and have the desire to help people succeed, then we want to meet you and hear your story.
Deltak has offices in Chicago, Orlando and Denver. Visit www.Deltak-Innovation.com for additional information.
- Participate in storyboarding and solution design sessions. Recommend alternate approaches, define technical impacts, and provide sizing estimates.
- Create technical designs for new product functionality on Deltak’s Student Relationship Platform.
- Develop product capabilities using Force.com, APEX, Visualforce, and other technologies.
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new product functionality. Analyze and mitigate issues identified during testing.
- Collaborate on and inform cross-functional teams of new feature technical design, technical requirements, limitations, and implementation.
- Liaise with Salesforce.com and Salesforce.com-certified service partners on solution development.
- Follow an iterative software development methodology and contribute to all phases of the software development lifecycle and support.
- Contribute to the development and packaging methodology for Force.com application development.
- Articulate development status to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Continually refine business acumen and establish domain / industry vertical expertise.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Proficiency on Salesforce.com platform, APEX, Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, SOAP or REST based web services, and SOQL.
- Ability to quickly connect business requirements with the functional capabilities of the application.
- 2+ years’ experience Salesforce.com design and development.
- 2+ years’ experience contributing as a direct resource on enterprise software deployments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Salesforce.com Certified (Developer or Advanced Developer) preferred.
Apply through our careers center at http://www.deltak-innovation.com/careers
The Junior Salesforce CRM Developer will assist in the development and maintenance of front and back-end systems using Salesforce.com. The ideal candidate will be looking to grow their development skills and be a strong believer in cloud computing. Opportunities exist for the candidate to assist with business analysis by working closely with our users to improve and extend Spotzer’s Salesforce.com system. You will work with a small team of IT professionals committed to delivering technical solutions that help automate and scale our business.
Spotzer has an international working environment and we value international work experience and language skills.
Please apply via this link: http://spotzer.theresumator.com/apply/GMBI8E/Jr-Salesforce-Developer.html
We are in need of this skill set...
Eloqua, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oracle, is the leading provider of modern marketing automation and revenue performance management software that helps ensure every component of marketing works harder and more efficiently to drive revenue. Eloqua's software is now the centerpiece of the Oracle Marketing Cloud. Companies across a wide range of industries rely on Eloqua's cloud-based software, professional services and education programs to help them automate marketing processes across multiple channels, target and nurture prospects and deliver highly qualified leads at a lower cost to sales teams.
Eloqua is seeking an Enterprise Technical Consultant to join our team in Boston MA or Vienna VA. This position is also open to Remote candidates based in Atlanta GA.
You thrive on working in a fast-paced, exciting environment, creating value for the client. You have strong software application and client services skills. Diligence, determination and focus on results are among your key assets. You are a very hard worker; and your ability to work with a client to understand their business process and then design a complex solution is as strong as your exceptional communication skills. You enjoy being creative and innovative to build out new cutting edge demand generation solutions and products.
The Technical Consultant works with clients to define strategy and technical architecture for applications, data and integrations. They will work on large, complex projects and provide leadership to less experienced resources. They may also be involved in providing pre-sales support and scoping.
Technical Consulting on Complex Client Implementations
- Direct client down "best practice" path when implementing the product
- Understand a client’s complex, global business marketing and sales processes and translate them onto the technology
- Excellent communication skills, able to lead and manage the direction of the technical solution
- Hit project milestones and key deliverable dates
- Support project manager to manage scope, issues and escalations
- Work with clients and/or Eloqua development team to develop and build out services and solutions for new beta product functionality
- Provide feedback for product enhancements and product direction through Product Management and Development teams
- Lead process improvement and innovation to the professional services methodology and packaged services
- Standardize and create documentation to support complex product solutions
- Transfer knowledge to Product Support, Professional Services Consultants, and other Eloqua team members through both verbal and written communication
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum of 8 years work experience in a software or technology position
- Proficiency with IT/software solutions design, configuration, and implementation
- Exceptional proficiency at learning complex software solutions
- Proficiency with designing solutions based on criteria given
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and support skills
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative
- Hard and efficient worker
- Understands Software Development Life Cycle with former experience in database design and programming; experience with Web Services and REST APIs an asset
- Experience in MS.NET and SQL required; proficiency in other languages like PHP, MySQL, APEX, and Java a plus
- Has working knowledge of one or more Sales Force Automation systems from the following: Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Netsuite, Oracle on Demand, Siebel OnPremise, SAP
- Knowledge of ASP/Internet based technologies preferred as well as related technologies such as databases and integration frameworks
- Familiarity with CRM and Marketing software and technology
- Technical Analyst experience is an asset
- Ability to use MS Project and MS Visio
- University/College degree required in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business
- Up to 40% travel requiredDenter
I'm looking to find software developers with published apps willing to become a mentor firm via create a custom training simulation for teaching new users how to use your firm's published software app(s) for our clients to study online from at home. We were going to develop our own custom app for this training course project, but it is clearly over our heads. My agency is an intermediary non-profit coalition located in upstate New York. We assist workforce development agencies with their clients who have the weakest academic, and computer utilization skills. Our clients need much hands-on practice just navigating through commercial software so they are more willing to use a computer in their jobs. Many are also newbie entrepreneurs who need to make the mental paradigm shift between lowly assemblymen worker or trades helper to business owner. It's a big jump for them. Nearly half of them will come to us unable to read English at the 6th grade level so this training simulation may be an exercise in improving reading comprehension and financial literacy as well. They can't understand traditional program training methods, so it takes a much different teaching approach to reach them. We are also working with them to improve their marketing presentation skills. I will train your design staff in how to teach to their unique learning needs while these new users learn how to navigate within and how a little firm may benefit from your firm's software technology.
The idea is to have them work their way through your training simulation exercises at home on their own. We hope that you are willing to include some of the marketing and customer headaches problem solving design considerations which went into developing your finished product, and lessons learned along the way. In order for them to get credit with the referring non-profit agency partner, they will be sent to business mixer / introduction events and asked to find 3 different people at that event to "sell" your firm's product to. They must get the business card of this person and their signature on a learning lab assignment paper. They have to tell this stranger about your product, how it is used, and summarize the business problem that it resolves.
When a firm is willing to invest some time in helping a cash-starved newbie entrepreneur to build his or her business and better his or her life, they remember the favor. They tend to become a loyal customer, and even if they don't actually purchase your product themselves, we've noted that they will usually convince at least two other firms to buy from you. This project is a spec basis, we're hoping to help you grow your sales lead referral pipeline at the same time that we help to grow these little startup businesses.
Position Title: SalesForce Application Developer
Location: Alameda, CA
To apply onliine, please follow the link: https://windriver.tms.hrdepartment.com/jobs/2807/SalesForce-Applications-DeveloperAlameda-CA
This position in Wind River’s IT Applications team will become the main development resource for supporting and enhancing WR’s SalesForce application. The successful candidate must have experience that includes implementations, proficient in support (analyzing and resolving system issues), enhancements, and developing components of large projects.
The successful candidate should also be able to work with functional business analysts, business process owners and other technical team members to establish a detailed technical design for a given business requirement. Further, the candidate should be capable of executing the design specification into technical deliverables. Overall, the candidate must possess good communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Participate in the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including technical design, development, and testing of SalesForce applications extensions, interfaces and reports during and after the implementations. Participate in peer design and code reviews.
- Apply sound release and configuration management principles to ensure the stability of the production environment.
- Monitor and manage issues for the supported applications, including Territory Assignments, Performance, Application Alerts and integration components.
- Self-starter, “can-do” attitude a must in a fast-moving business and technical environment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to both IT and business leaders.
- A strong sense of methodology, process and metrics, functions, and projects.
- Strong people skills; able to interact at all levels of the organization
- Process and results-oriented
- Experience/knowledge in SalesForce Analytics a plus
- 3+ years with Salesforce CRM including general configuration activities and development of visual force pages, apex classes and apex triggers.
- Salesforce Administrator (ADM201), Developer (Dev401 & Dev501) - Certification is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Migration Tool, Change Set, Salesforce.com IDE for performing Salesforce Deployment
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items
- Application development experience with Java, C+, ASP, SQL (plus)
- Experience with other CRM platform such as Siebel (plus)
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools (plus)
- Experience in integrating 3rd party systems with Salesforce
- Broad functional knowledge of the following SalesForce or greater modules: Sales (Lead to Order), Marketing and PRM (Partner Relationship Management)
- Experience in all technical facets of the Software Development Life Cycle
- BS in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) and SQL tuning a plus
Healthwise is a non-profit organization that develops health content for health plans, hospitals, health portals, and other organizations to help people make better health decisions.
We are currently recruiting for a Salesforce.com Administrator to provide day-to-day technical leadership and administration of the Salesforce.com environments. This position will work closely with the Business Operations team to define business and technical requirements and implement these requirements on the Salesforce.com platform.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Software Engineering or Computer Science, along with a minimum of 3 years of experience in the administration of Salesfore.com, or a minimum of 3 years of experience in an IT Business consulting position working with salesforce.com, and Salesforce.com Administrator certification required.
For more information or to apply please visit out website at www.healthwise.org/jobs.aspx.
I have several opportunities for hard core APEX developers in the bay area, with a fully funded startup that should be going to IPO in the next 3 years. There is great opportunity for growth as this firm continues to grow. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Summary of Key Functional Responsibilities:
Provide Application Administration of the Salesforce.com platform and the B2B Mobile Application.
Salesforce.com Administration: The Administrator is responsible for ongoing administration and training related to the Salesforce.com platform. The SalesForce.com platform is used by the Business for account management, call reporting, SPA’s and Claim Management. Additionally, the SalesForce.com platform stores and manages Marketing Content (e.g. Presentations, Videos, Price Lists, Environmental Documentation, Product Fact Sheets). These applications require administration support with user security, system configuration, training and reporting.
B2B Mobile Application Support: The Administrator is responsible for the ongoing administration and training related to the B2B Mobile Application. The B2B Mobile Application is a vehicle to deliver up to date Marketing Content to our TNA iPad users. The Administrator is responsible for loading Marketing content into SalesForce.com platform and tagging the content to ensure it is presented properly on the B2B Mobile Application. This mobile application also requires administrative support with user security and training (including general iPad Training).
• Administer Salesforce.com application security by aligning user Roles and Profiles with Application requirements.
• React to ongoing user support requests and administrative needs.
• Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to monitor system utilization.
• Work with Marketing and Field teams to deliver new and updated content to the B2B Mobile Application.
Training and Documentation
• Develop training plans, materials, and documentation for SalesForce.com and B2B Mobile users, keep materials up-to-date and coordinate new user and ongoing training sessions.
• Communicate the schedule for future SalesForce.com general releases and coordinate Application testing to ensure no business disruption.
• Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed (additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources) to improve user acceptance & competency
• Assist users with report and dashboard design.
• Support the development teams with system security and application testing on enhancements to the SalesForce.com and B2B Mobile Application.
• Work as needed with end users to configure existing SalesForce.com screens to streamline data entry.
• Leverage the knowledge of the Salesforce.com support organization and any 3rd party development organizations to react to support requests from our internal SalesForce.com and B2B Mobile users.
• Define, communicate, and manage changes to the applications as necessary
Plymouth Rock Assurance Corporation is hiring a Salesforce.com Developer in Boston, MA. Please forward resume to email@example.com.
Plymouth Rock, founded in 1982 by Jim Stone, former Massachusetts Insurance Commissioner, is a privately held insurance company that writes personal and commercial lines of business in the Northeastern United States. Today, Plymouth Rock, with more than $1billion in premiums underwritten and serviced, is comprised of a group of companies that were started or acquired to expand product offerings, channels of distribution, and the geographic footprint. With more than 800,000 policyholders, Plymouth Rock writes insurance through more than 800 independent agents.
The Plymouth Rock Group employs 1500 people and is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. Plymouth Rock holds an A.M. Best rating of “A-/Excellent.”
- 2-5 years of experience with Salesforce.com development
- Certified Salesforce.com Developer
- DEV 401/501 certification is required
- ADM 201/301 certifications a plus
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Self-sufficient, flexible, and motivated team player capable of managing several activities simultaneously
- Ability to work in a deadline focused, dynamic environment, and consistently producing deliverables within agreed upon timelines
- Proven ability to analyze problems and develop solutions
- Ability to analyze business processes, design process improvements, and train business users to the new processes
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead project meetings
- Be able to work in and be part of a fast paced, high performing IT team
- Excellent knowledge of customer focused IT delivery methods is required
- Ideal Candidate will possess: Excellent customer service skills; true passion for technology; and a spirit for innovation
- Extensive experience writing Apex (classes, triggers)
- Experience with developing visualforce pages, visualforce controllers/components and s-controls
- Experienced in integrating 3rd party systems with Salesforce.com
- Force.com and API development (WSDL, SOQL,SOSL,REST,SOAP)
- Experience working with various webservice and web development technologies including: XML, HTML5, Heroku, CSS, AJAX, jQuery, DOJO
- Experience with following database technologies: MS SQL, DBAmp
- Familiar with standard Salesforce functionality (SFA), workflows, validation rules
- Excellent understanding of relational database concepts
I have a temporary position for an experienced SalesForce adminstrator. We need someone who has experience with sales enablement and marketing attribution, as we will be looking to this person to help us refine our current salesforce.com practices. We are based in Chicago, so would prefer someone to be in the Chicago area and be available to meet on site.
If interested, please contact me.
Need hands on Salesforce Admin / Business Analyst / PM for a long term project in San Francisco Bay Area. If intersted, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a programmer who can help us come up with a custom solution to automatic invoicing and payment tracking. This project will take some creativity. If all goes well, we will continue to use your services to improve and make changes to other aspects of our CRM.
Email Steven Caiazza at email@example.com with your fee and contact info if you are interested.
Software Engineer 2 – Business Systems
About Us. Citrix is a leading provider of virtual computing solutions that help people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. Citrix solutions pave the way for business to thrive in the cloud era, embracing mobile users, personal devices, wireless access, app stores, SaaS, and cloud infrastructure.
Citrix – Online Services Division (OSD) develops GoToMeeting®, GoToMyPC®, GoToAssist®, and other remote access, web conferencing, and SaaS based remote support services. We are looking for world-class software engineers who are capable of building and sustaining highly available software services that can scale and support millions of end users. Citrix software engineers work in a highly collaborative and fast paced agile environment in order to build these exceptional products and services. We currently have a need for a Software Engineer. This team is based at our corporate headquarters in Santa Barbara, CA, however this position can be worked remotely from anywhere in the United States.
This position will be part of our Business Systems engineering teams that support the backbone operations of our business to include: sales, marketing, and financial support. Specifically, this position resides within the CRM Systems team which is a small group responsible for the architecture, development and operation of SalesForce.com and the more than 30 external and internal tools that are integrated with it.
Daily activities include:
• Investigate and resolve bug reports.
• Review code and test changes made by other team members.
• Communicate with project stakeholders to clarify requirements and receive their approval of completed projects.
• Groom and estimate stories in the backlog.
• Participate in a daily Scrum stand-up meeting.
• Check the logs of automated processes and integrations for errors.
• BS degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field is preferred, with approximately 2 years of directly related work experience.
• Experience with SalesForce.com development and/or administration.
• Experience with Visualforce and APEX
• Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector)
• Proficiency in one or more object oriented languages (e.g. C++ or Java), and one or more scripting languages (e.g. Unix shell, PERL, Java script). Knowledge and experience with OOAD principles and methodologies (e.g. UML). Knowledge and experience with basic software lifecycle process.
• Proficiency in Windows, Java and/or Unix programming required.
• Strong working knowledge of networking and data communications is a plus.
• Knowledge and experience with Internet technologies (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP/IP)
• Knowledge and experience with relational database technologies (SQL, schema design)
• Knowledge of more advanced programming environments and concepts highly desired (e.g. J2EE, multi-threaded programming)
• Experience with ETL tools such as Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle BPEL Fusion or Talend is highly desired
• Knowledge of SW Engineering Process and Configuration Management tools.
• Experience with Marketo automation software is desirable.
Closing Statement and Call to Action
Working with Citrix puts you in the forefront of technology. Engage and discover the possibilities when you take your career to the unequivocal leader of service and application delivery. Citrix – Online Services Division has software development centers in the USA, Germany and India, supporting our global business. We offer a fun and fast-paced work environment, flexible scheduling, generous paid time off, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package–including a 401(k) plan, health, dental and vision insurance. Relocation assistance may be available for qualified employees. Elevate to the world’s most advanced cloud network platform by applying online to the Sr. Software Engineer position.
Job Keywords: software engineer, salesforce.com, java, oracle, Apex, marketo,
USAA was recently Ranked the #1 Place to Work in IT by Computerworld Magazine, we are recognized for the superior service we provide to our members, and the exemplary work environment we provide for our employees. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity. These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
We are currently seeking talented Salesforce Developer for our San Antonio, TX facility.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Acquires and applies broad knowledge of the business, its products, and/or processes. Gathers and analyses user and system requirements, respond to outages and creates application system models. Prepares concepts for information system solutions and may evaluate the costeffectiveness of these concepts. May coordinate system application transition from development teams to maintenance and production team; constructs and implements necessary controls to assure system / application traceability. Ensures system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency. Applies and enhances policies, standards and procedures. Resolves issues of and navigates obstacles to deliver work product. Serves as a resource to less experienced team members on escalated issues of a routine nature.
- Bachelors degree or 4 years salesforce development experience.
- 4+ years relevant business support and/or general analysis experience.
- Working knowledge of data analysis tools.
- Working knowledge of industry data sources.
- Salesforce CRM including general configuration activities and development of visual force pages, apex classes and apex triggers.
- 2+ years with Salesforce CRM including general configuration activities and development of visual force pages, apex classes and apex triggers.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce API integration.
- Familiar with WebSphere configurations and development.
- Java development experience.
- Working knowledge of DataStage ETL development and support.
- Familiarity with Message Broker configurations.
- Familiarity with CTRL-M configurations.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
My client in the Chicago Loop is looking to hire a strong Force.com Developer on a direct hire or contract to hire basis.
Position: Salesforce Developer
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 Month Contract-to-Hire
- Manage the full software development lifecycle from technical design to development, testing and deployment, including multiple concurrent projects.
- Lead customer-driven solutions utilizing strong technical design skills and strong working relationships with internal groups.
- Create and maintain up-to-date documentation of all Salesforce.com configurations, customizations, and integrations.
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Provide detail design and documentation of each component of the solution such as data migration, integration and custom development.
- Develop and write computer programs to store, locate, and retrieve specific documents, data, and information based upon requirements analyses.
- Familiarity with multiple implementation standards and methodologies developing custom business logic in APEX.
- Experience with integrating cloud-based applications.
Please Send All Resumes to Dan.Hill@Mondo.com
Job title: Salesforce Developer / Business Analyst
Location: Chiswick Park, London
Responsible to: CFO
Salary: Circa £55k + Benefits
Purpose of the job: To provide ShipServ with business information by developing and maintaining Salesforce and inter-related products to suit the needs of the business.
ShipServ provides ship supply management technology and services to ship owners, ship managers and their suppliers. Over $2bn is transacted through the ShipServ procurement solution each year. With offices in London, New York, Copenhagen, Hong Kong & Manila ShipServ relies heavily on Salesforce to manage its data, measure the business, calculate commissions, provide financial data etc. so this is a key recruit for the business. Although reporting directly into Finance, this person will support the wider business and interact closely with Development, Support, Sales & Product managers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Own the integrity of all Salesforce data, processes, dashboards, reports, inputs & outputs
- Act as Consultant & Project Manager to all senior managers to help build robust business processes
- Develop and maintain the Salesforce and related system databases
- Provide both regular and ad-hoc information to the business as and when required
- Create and maintain reports & dashboards to suit the needs of the business
- Develop Salesforce and related systems to suit the needs of the business in the future. This may include integrating the ERP & Financial systems
- Be the company’s Salesforce Guru, provide training where necessary and help people throughout the business utilize Salesforce to the maximum benefit of the business
- Any other tasks that would be reasonably expected with this role.
- Must be an Expert Super user of Salesforce with a detailed knowledge of the Force.com platform. Must demonstrate experience of analytics, dashboards, reports, custom objects & fields.
- Experience of dealing with business stakeholders in a business analysis capacity
- Proficient in the use of Visualforce, Apex and Force.com to develop custom applications
- Experience of API integrations with other systems is an advantage
- Experience with designing business processes & workflows
- Knowledge and experience with data cleaning and data uploading
- Strong Excel skills including data mapping and use of advanced functions
- Experience setting up Financial Force & integrating with Salesforce is an advantage
- Confident Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Very conscientious with a keen eye for detail
- Flexible and willing to do what it takes to meet the needs of the business
- Someone who will fit in with the rest of the team
- Willing to turn their hand to whatever is required of them
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org