• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am a 401 certified Salesforce Consultant with over 7 years of experience in implementing Salesforce.com Projects

I specialize in the following areas.

Configuration.

• Configure a brand new salesforce org to suit the business requirements of a small & medium sized organization.
  • Create Web2Lead Forms to be linked to your company website to capture leads from your website directly into your Salesforce.com.
  • Configure Marketing Modules(Campaigns, Leads, Accounts , Contacts, Campaign Members).
  • Configure your Accounts based on your requriements with different record types / person accounts.
  • Configure Account Teams and provide guidance on Team sharing.
  • Configure Your Sales Process in Leads and in Opportunities. Provide the correct mapping for Leads to Opportunities/Contacts/Accounts.
  • Configure your Salesforce.com Org for Case Management, Solutions, Knowledge Management.
  • Provide Guidance on Mass Emails and suggest appexchange products on Mass Emails & Campaign Managment.
  • Create Reports for the sales team and for the management.
  • Provide Guidance on Configuring the Security Model, Profiles, Roles, Sharing Settings, etc.

Maintenance.

• User Creations & User Management.
  • Profiles/Roles/Sharing Settings and visibility issues.
  • Creating and maintaing your reports.
  • Regular Data Backup.
  • Any adhoc tasks related to maintaining your salesforce.com org

Data Management.

• Import mass data(including leads from different lead capture sources) and also accounts, contacts and other data and import them into Salesforce.com with proper mapping between the objects.
  • Data Clean up.
  • Create simple triggers that makes sure duplicate leads are not getting created etc.

Programming Tasks.

• Create triggers
  • Apex Classes
  • Visual Force Pages
  • Email Services(Capture incoming emails and update relevant fields any objects).
  • Webservices to get/put data from/into other systems.

My working hours are flexible and will share working hours with any timezone.

My rates are affordable and my services are very much reliable. I can provide customer references from my past two customers.

Please write to  SFDCConsulting123@gmail.com for further details.

Thanks & Regards

In general database structure, we relate 2 tables by specifying some column as a foreign key.

In my application I have created 2 custom objects "Donor" and "DonLogin". Donor contains all basic information like 'donorID', name, address.. While DonLogin have login information i.e.. fields like username, password etc. I want to create 1-1 relationship between Donor-DonLogin. DonorID is AutoNumber.  Can I relate these 2 objects using DonorID?

I am creating object records through visualforce page and controller class. I have managed to create records for both objects through same controller. But I want to take some field of 'Donor'(especially DonorID) and want to insert its value in 'DonLogin'.  It is giving me error saying 'DonorID is not writable field'. What should be done so that DonorID will be editable field?  I want to refer  this system generated value in other custom objects as a reference key. How to do this?

Master-detail relationship type does not allow any specific field to select as reference key. How can I set some field as a connection between 2 objects?

• March 13, 2013

I have to create a object page where I have to perform calculations, like we do in excel. But cannot find any field in SFDC which creates an excel like sheet.

For ex: I have to calculate area of a rectangle, for multiple dimensions on the same page. One option is to define mutiple fields  on the same page such as defining length, breadth fields muttiple times and then calculate their respective areas. But that is too lengthy. In excel its too easy o perform calculation for multiple enteries. Please suggest any short method of achieving the desired result.