• Technical Manager
  • Trend Micro Incorporated

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm using the self-service template (Napili Community template) in our forum implementation. I would like to capture the event of the user whern it logins and logout. My objective is to set a value to a user attribute when it logins and logout. How can I capture this?
  • November 22, 2014

Is it possible to create a dynamic URL in custom tab based on user profile?

Is it possible to use advance formula in creating the URL in custom tabl? For instance, I want to dynamically create the URL based on the user's profile

Hi, I'm new to Salesforce admin. Is it possible that i can perform a query using SOQL to retrive a list of profiles and corresponding access to each standard and custom object? I want to create an access matrix for our org.

• April 13, 2013
I have created few pages using Community Desiger(Site.com studio) in Sandbox. Issue is that I am unable to see the Publish Changes button on the Community Designer in order to have those pages included in the drop down list in the Administration Settings in Communities.

Also I am unable to see the 2 checkboxes in User Setting for Site.com publisher user and Site.com Contributor user. 

Can anyone help me out on this?