• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi I am getting thebelow error message when am delpoy using ant recently both the org are enabled social settings.

SocialPost-Social Post Layout.layout(SocialPost-Social Post Layout):Parent entity failed to deploy

Unable figure out it.Any suggestion helpful.

Thanks

• January 03, 2013

Hi,

Before I post an idea on Idea Exchange, I am curious if there is a way to create a collection of name/value pairs (like a Map) and use that collection as the value for a pageBlockTable.

I am working in a situation where I am using 100% dynamic Apex.  My code has no actual ties to real sObjects like Account, Contact, etc, but I am querying those records using dynamic Apex and loading custom classes with the results.  So I have all the data, but it's not actually tied to any object's metadata.  I have that allbeing dynamically worked.

I am trying to output some data to a pageBlockTable and I am having trouble getting it to work off unless I build a List<string> where string actually has HTML in it.(e.g. <td>value1</td><td>value2</td>:smileywink:.  I don't like this.

I tried seeing if I could construct an sObject using new sObject(), but that isn't allowed because it needs a sObjectType (I am not using those).  So I tried simulating an sObject using a Map<string,string> and having a List of those, List<map<string,string>>, but that didn't go so well.

Suggestions?
  • January 27, 2010