• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When invoke a REST API (@HttpPost) with some datetime parameter with value: 2013-07-01 17:00:00, the apex class always complains "Invalid format": EXCEPTION_THROWN|[EXTERNAL]|System.JSONException: Invalid format: "2013-07-01 17:00:00" is malformed at " 17:00:00" What is the correct datetime format?

I'm having issue of redirect form submission to a new thank you page (My Post)

In the PageReference routine, I tried "return null", reture new PageReference('/ThankYou'), ..  all ends up a blank page, while the HTML source does show some page being responded back:

1)  <script> location.Replace('/ThankYou')</script> wasn't executed;

2)  When form (return null) returned, HTML source shows full form, but browser displays nothing.

Can anybody shed any light?

Thanks!

I have an interface/class to expose data as follows:

global class ExposedData

{

webservice String Id;

webservice Double SomeField;

}

Now i'm told that the code wasn't covered.  How to write test class to cover the code?

I have a simple VF page using jQueryMobile, in commandAction, save form data and redirect to thank-you page.  However forum submission ends with blank page. From fiddler I can see the actual respond to form post has the following JavaScript&colon;

if(window.location.replace){ window.location.replace('/ThankYou') } else { window.location.href='/ThankYou'; }

The redirect JavaScript did not execute.  Did I miss anything? can anyone shed some light?

Hi,

I want to use Salesforce as an IDP and Box.com as a SP. I want to login to Box.com from my customer portal.

In other words, I want to use the portal credentials to login to Box. The appExchange app for Box will allow the integration of Salesforce.com platform and Box. Not the portal.

Please help.

Thanks,

Prakash

I have an interface/class to expose data as follows:

global class ExposedData

{

webservice String Id;

webservice Double SomeField;

}

Now i'm told that the code wasn't covered.  How to write test class to cover the code?

Hi Team,

i want to write a control to retreive 3 user record which need to display in vf page . suppose these are the names say Vinay, Kumar and Ganesh. How can retrieve these users to vf page.

any guidance will be appreciated here.

• May 16, 2013

Hi ,

How to call soap webservice from force.com sites,

please suggest me.

Thanks,

sarvesh

I have a simple VF page using jQueryMobile, in commandAction, save form data and redirect to thank-you page.  However forum submission ends with blank page. From fiddler I can see the actual respond to form post has the following JavaScript&colon;

if(window.location.replace){ window.location.replace('/ThankYou') } else { window.location.href='/ThankYou'; }

The redirect JavaScript did not execute.  Did I miss anything? can anyone shed some light?