• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Since yesterday we receive the following error on all VF pages that have a flow imbedded.

unexpected token: ':'

An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (Flow__Interview)     

• September 10, 2013

Since yesterday we receive the following error on all VF pages that have a flow imbedded.

unexpected token: ':'

An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. (Flow__Interview)     

• September 10, 2013

I have 2 screens - Screen 1 and Screen 2.  I have a date field in the Screen 1.  I chose Today's date (using the standard date picker) and clicked Next.  Now I am in Screen 2.  I clicked Previous to get to Screen 1 and observed that the date now shown is the date field is Yesterday's!! 

Whatever Date I chose, if i click Next and come back to the screen, it is subtracting 1 day from it !! Is this a bug in the flows ? Or Am I doing anything wrong?

Please help

Hi all

I want to know if Web based Visual workflow can be used in multilingual environment, I have created different textboxes to get inputs from User, is there any way I can rename the labels for this textboxes as per languages?
can we use Translation workbench to achieve this?
Please let me know a possible workarounds for this

Thanks  in advance :)

Hello,

Has anyone tried calling the $flow.CurrentDate system variable in flows? This actually seems like a bug. Regardless of what time you invoke the function, it ALWAYS returns 7:00 PM of the PREVIOUS day.

Is there a setting or way to fix this?