• 10 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi - I am trying to create a Lightning App in my dev org and as soon as I click on the New button I see that an error pops up behind the "Create a New Lightning Page" window. I can still select the amount of columns and create a label, but as soon as I click Finish, I see the error: "Unknown Error: Converting circular structure to JSON". Is this something I did wrong, or is this a bug? Thanks!

Hi - I am trying to create a Lightning App in my dev org and as soon as I click on the New button I see that an error pops up behind the "Create a New Lightning Page" window. I can still select the amount of columns and create a label, but as soon as I click Finish, I see the error: "Unknown Error: Converting circular structure to JSON". Is this something I did wrong, or is this a bug? Thanks!

User-added image
I can't seem to find the pie chart in Dashboards in the Lightning Experience. Is it not yet available?
Hi,

I have a custom object with 2 global picklists on it. These are then marked as dependant.
When I edit the record on a standard page the dependant picklists work correctly.
When I edit the record from a visualforce page the dependant picklist is read only and looks empty.

I have checked the permissions, its via the admin profile and every thing is definately turned on and editable. 
I can't see why it wouldn't work. If I remove the dependancy the both fields are editable again on the visualforce page.

Thanks
Sarah
I'm trying to upload an unmanaged package from my sandbox environment and I'm getting the following error shortly after I click the upload button. Any help or insight would be much appreciated.

An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 583534760-15592 (1335134033)
Does anyone know how to autopopulate a checkbox to true on a lead record within Salesforce1? 

For example, checkbox name = Created on SF1, is populated when user clicks on the New button within the Lead app in SF1. 

When the lead record is saved, the Created on SF1 checkbox remains checked as True. 

Thanks!