• Barry Callebaut

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I need to report on Approvals in SFDC and need to interface that same information to another system.

What is the best approach?

Setup: 1 Custom Object with standard Approval Processes on it.

Possible solutions:
Do I best duplicate the approval info ('Approved By' and 'Approval Date') on that custom object itself (new fields that I don't show in UI but only use in reports and for interfacing)
OR
can I create SFDC reports on that custom object combined with the approval process info that I need AND do the same with SOQL statements for the interfacing part.

Or is there another option I overlooked?

Any help is welcome.
Hi,
we get a lot of requests from users to be able to view the members of queues and public groups.
Of course we don't want to give them admin rights so we are looking for a solution where a normal user can see members of the above.

We've checked in the app exchange and with SFDC themselfs but we didn't find a solution.

Did anyone ever needed to create a similar solution? And if so, what would be the best approach?

Thanks.

Hi,
I was trying to edit the Case Assignment Rules via Mavensmate but I cannot succesfully upload/deploy to my sandbox.
When I edit the assignment rules, I can save it but it only saves locally, it does not save to server.
What am I missing?
Thanks for the help!

Hi all,

I need to report on Approvals in SFDC and need to interface that same information to another system.

What is the best approach?

Setup: 1 Custom Object with standard Approval Processes on it.

Possible solutions:
Do I best duplicate the approval info ('Approved By' and 'Approval Date') on that custom object itself (new fields that I don't show in UI but only use in reports and for interfacing)
OR
can I create SFDC reports on that custom object combined with the approval process info that I need AND do the same with SOQL statements for the interfacing part.

Or is there another option I overlooked?

Any help is welcome.
Hi,
we get a lot of requests from users to be able to view the members of queues and public groups.
Of course we don't want to give them admin rights so we are looking for a solution where a normal user can see members of the above.

We've checked in the app exchange and with SFDC themselfs but we didn't find a solution.

Did anyone ever needed to create a similar solution? And if so, what would be the best approach?

Thanks.