• Member since 2014

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I have created a Child object Demand_Campaign__c having master detail relationship with account.
Now when I am trying to query to get Account information using following query, Developer console is giving me error.

Query: SELECT Id, Account.Name from Demand_Campaign__c
Error:
SELECT Id, Account.Name from Demand_Campaign__c
           ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:12
Didn't understand relationship 'Account' in field path. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

Request you to please help.

Regards,
Nitin V Palmure

Hi All,

For the first time using the change sets to deploy from sandbox to production org.Im deploying custom fields,objects and tabs.Though im the platform administrator in both sandbox & prod,after deployment all fields\tabs are hidden in the prod org.I had to manually grant access to each of the field.

Please let me know if there is any additional configuration required before creating the change sets.

Thanks

SC

Hi There,

I need to deactivate a trigger and it's test class through Eclipse with the Force.com plugin.

If I edit the meta file and set the state to inactive and try to deploy I get the error 'Class cannot be saved inactive'.

Can anyone advise on how to do this?

TIA