• Capgemini

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I want to get the MULTIPLE contacts records form the field WhoID in a Task and store them in a record variable, using Flows. The thing is that the "Get records" element seems not to be able store records in a Record Collection Variable. I wonder if I am doing anything wrong or if there is any other easier way to achieve this. I'd appreciate any help!

PD: What I finally want to achieve is to get all contact emails from the WhoID field and use them to update a field or send a notification.

User-added image
When we create new case ,suggested articles side bar should be visible to user .We created permission set with below permissons
System Permissions
View Data Categories
View Roles and Role Hierarchy
View Setup and Configuration

App Permisisons
​Allow View Knowledge
Knowledge One
Manage Articles
Manage Knowledge Article Import/Export
Manage Salesforce Knowledge
Share internal Knowledge articles externally

This permission set contains users belongs to different different profiles .Only few users of some profiles are able to view the suggested articles side bar when we create new case.I am not able to figure out why other users are not able to view this side bar.Do I need to give any additional permission to the profile users who are not  able view this side bar.Could you please help me out. User-added image

Hi, 
I am trying to get whoids associated with task for one of my use case. There are multiple contacts linked with the task and I need all of those reference Ids of linked contacts. I have written after insert, update trigger on task object. The debug log gives me only one id of linked contact. even if SOQL also gives me only one record when I query SELECT WhoId from Task. 
Anyone knows how to get all reference Ids (whoIds) using Apex in case if a task has more than one contact linked. 
Thanks in advance. 
​- Sandip