• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In object manager, the field label shows as "Phone", in Workbench it shows as "Business Phone", in Form Assembly integration it shows as "Business Phone". I want the field label to be consistent, as my goal is to have a Primary Phone field and a Business Phone field. Can I do anything about the display of the Phone field label on a normal page?
I have a flow that is intended to add a Contact to a Campaign if they are not already a Campaign Member. The flow is launched by a process that passes in the Contact ID and the Campaign Id. First element is a Record Lookup (lookup Campaign Members where Campaign ID = Id passed in, and Contact ID = Id passed in). The flow works as expected in sandbox, but fails in production

When the Contact is not a Campaign Member, my flow fails with the following message.

Error element Campaign_Member_Lookup (FlowRecordLookup).
This error occurred when the flow tried to look up records: This error occurred when the flow tried to look up records: ContactId FROM CampaignMember WHERE (((CampaignId = ' 701i0000000yEOf') ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:63 invalid ID field: 701i0000000yEOf. For details, see API Exceptions.. For details, see API Exceptions.

This report lists the elements that the flow interview executed. The report is a beta feature.
We welcome your feedback on IdeaExchange.
Flow Details
Flow Name: Add_Campaign_Member
Type: Autolaunched Flow
Version: 4
Flow Interview Details
Interview Label: Add Campaign Member 4/2/2017 9:09 PM
Current User: Elizabeth Walker (005i0000000i1Tm)
Start time: 4/2/2017 9:09 PM
Duration: 0 seconds
How the Interview Started
Elizabeth Walker (005i0000000i1Tm) started the flow interview.
Some of this flow's variables were set when the interview started.
varCampaignID = 701i0000000yEOf
varContactID = 003i000004bAPvwAAG
RECORD QUERY: Campaign_Member_Lookup
Find one CampaignMember record where:
CampaignId Equals {!varCampaignID} ( 701i0000000yEOf)
ContactId Equals {!varContactID} (003i000004bAPvwAAG)
Result
Failed to find record.

Hi all,

I am quite new to Salesforce, trying to understand how to customize it to my company's needs. 
My goal is to be able to define teams, 
I understood that teams are defined by roles. and if a Manager user is assigned to a specific role "Manager" he will be able to see everything shared by users assigned to roles beneath that 'Manager'

my question is the following: If two managers share the same role "Manager" will they be able to see everything that is related to the other Manager in addition to the users beneath the 'Manager' Role? 

how can I achieve it ? 
Thx you very much