• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am making an android application which use salesforce.com API. Maximum task i am able to do through sdk but I have problem when it comes to adding custom field in Opportunity object for photo.I researched and find out this link https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000glUkAAIThrough this I made a custom field of Rich Text Area in Opportunity and i am successfully able to upload image. But the problem is how to accomplish the same through android code??? I mean a new field is added into API of Opportunity list as seen below in the detail of field.

Field name: image__c Field Label: image Type is: textarea Length: 131072 This is a custom field. Can be nulled. Createable Updateable

But since its data type is textarea, How to send the image captured from phone camera or selected from gallery while creating new Opportunity.
I am making an android application which use salesforce.com API. Maximum task i am able to do through sdk but I have problem when it comes to adding custom field in Opportunity object for photo.I researched and find out this link https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=90630000000glUkAAIThrough this I made a custom field of Rich Text Area in Opportunity and i am successfully able to upload image. But the problem is how to accomplish the same through android code??? I mean a new field is added into API of Opportunity list as seen below in the detail of field.

Field name: image__c Field Label: image Type is: textarea Length: 131072 This is a custom field. Can be nulled. Createable Updateable

But since its data type is textarea, How to send the image captured from phone camera or selected from gallery while creating new Opportunity.
Hi everybody
I'm make an Android application, in my apps it can to upload attachment some like picture to salesforce
but I still difficulties about it..so any someone help me tell about the step?

Thank you