• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello-

I am getting a URL No Longer Exists error when trying to delete an Apex Class.  When I click the delete button on the class it tells me that there are 4 apex jobs still referencing the class:

User-added image
Then when I click one of the 'Apex Job' links to try and resolve the issue I get the URL No Longer Exists error:

User-added image
I have scheduled a job for this specific class a few times, but have deleted the scheduled job (there is nothing referencing the class currently, I should be able to delete it).  Please let me know if you have any ideas for workarounds so that I can get this class deleted.

Hello-

I am getting a URL No Longer Exists error when trying to delete an Apex Class.  When I click the delete button on the class it tells me that there are 4 apex jobs still referencing the class:

User-added image
Then when I click one of the 'Apex Job' links to try and resolve the issue I get the URL No Longer Exists error:

User-added image
I have scheduled a job for this specific class a few times, but have deleted the scheduled job (there is nothing referencing the class currently, I should be able to delete it).  Please let me know if you have any ideas for workarounds so that I can get this class deleted.