• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Excells,

I badly need your help on resolving the Issue:
I am getting following error message while attempting to load the service appointments for FSL thought I provided all required fields.
CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY:FSL.TR001_Service_BeforeInsert: execution of BeforeInsert

caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object

Class.FSL.TR001_ServiceUtils.assignDurationAndDDOffsetByWorkType: line 1689, column 1
Trigger.FSL.TR001_Service_BeforeInsert: line 13, column 1

I am using CLI for uploading the data.

Thanks in Advance.
Satheesh.
We're using email alerts for acknowledging the customers on new cases creation via email-to-case. So we want the subject and body of the email alert notification onto task. How can we refer to update onto task.
Hi Excells,

I am getting following error message while attempting to load the service appointments for FSL thought I provided all required fields.
CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY:FSL.TR001_Service_BeforeInsert: execution of BeforeInsert

Class.FSL.TR001_ServiceUtils.assignDurationAndDDOffsetByWorkType: line 1689, column 1

Thanks in Advance.
Satheesh.
Getting this Error when beploying workflow using Inbound Change Set
Hi Excells,

Thanks in Advance.
Satheesh.
Hi, How to get order object status custom pick list values in Metadata for deploy.

Even the fields look defined well, I can not get rid of the error message within the trailhead exercise:
"Setting Up Your Org"
Looking for a helping hand. Many thanks!
User-added image