• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I'm looking for some temporary help on a couple of SFDC projects from now through the end of the year. This is an on-premise, temporary SFDC Admin position. We are located in Santa Clara, near Great America and the new Levi's Stadium.

You should feel comfortable working with the following:
Standard/Custom objects & fields
Workflow Rules
Approval Process
Formulas
Profiles/Roles/Permission Sets
SOQL/APEX/VF experience is desirable but not necessary.

Compensation depends on experience, and is in the range of $35 to $70 per hr. If interested, please contact Frank by sending an email with the subject "SFDC Admin" to frank@ooyala.com

When We are:

1) On Professional Edition (which did come with any API Calls to use..)
2) Just enabled access to 50K calls on Tuesday 4/14/2015.  Contacted AE to turn on this feature.

So, question is:  We just enabled API call access. I ran the default, out of hte box "API Calls Made Within Last 7 Days" report.  The report shows API access for Monday, Sunday, and Saturday, all of which should not have any API access.  What's going on here?

Thanks,

Frank

Hello,

I have created a workflow for email alert and given reciepeient as Email Field. I have custome Email type field in the object. When ever I have entered group email id as NAM_USA_dl-IntegrationTeam@neo.com in the custom filed but workflow is not working for the group email.

Note : When I enter my email id or individual email id its working as expected.

Can any of you please suggest me how can we fix this issue?

Thanks,

Srinivas G
I'm looking for some temporary help on a couple of SFDC projects from now through the end of the year. This is an on-premise, temporary SFDC Admin position. We are located in Santa Clara, near Great America and the new Levi's Stadium.

You should feel comfortable working with the following:
Standard/Custom objects & fields
Workflow Rules
Approval Process
Formulas
Profiles/Roles/Permission Sets
SOQL/APEX/VF experience is desirable but not necessary.

Compensation depends on experience, and is in the range of $35 to $70 per hr. If interested, please contact Frank by sending an email with the subject "SFDC Admin" to frank@ooyala.com
Salesforce.com/Force.com consultant available - very low rate

Experience - 7 years of SFDC configuration, customization, integration, data migration
Rate - very low
Certified - Dev 401, 501, 502
Hi!,

I have a huge problem with the Social Media Managed Package becuase it throw the following error when try to save the Conversations.

Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id a08j0000003lXX0AAM; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, sf4twitter.TwitterConversationTrigger: execution of BeforeUpdate caused by: System.QueryException: Non-selective query against large object type (more than 100000 rows). Consider an indexed filter or contactsalesforce.com about custom indexing. Even if a field is indexed a filter might still not be selective when: 1. The filter value includes null (for instance binding with a list that contains null) 2. Data skew exists whereby the number of matching rows is very large (for instance, filtering for a particular foreign key value that occurs many times) Class.sf4twitter.TwitterPersonAccountManager.getContactFromPersonAccountsByUserName: line 31, column 1 Trigger.sf4twitter.TwitterConversationTrigger: line 148, column 1: []

I suspect that it could be resolved setting an "External Id" on the usernames fields of Contact object.

I opened a case for this but they can not resolve it yet!

Is there a workaround for resolve this?

Thank you!

When We are:

1) On Professional Edition (which did come with any API Calls to use..)
2) Just enabled access to 50K calls on Tuesday 4/14/2015.  Contacted AE to turn on this feature.

So, question is:  We just enabled API call access. I ran the default, out of hte box "API Calls Made Within Last 7 Days" report.  The report shows API access for Monday, Sunday, and Saturday, all of which should not have any API access.  What's going on here?

Thanks,

Frank