• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, can someone tell me what the full URL is for push notification resources

Also, what's the namespace of the connected app that the push notifications are sent to?

thanks!
Hi everyone,

I am working on iOS & Android native apps within Salesforce SDK. I am also using Chatter Rest API & Salesforce Community. I have configured Push Notification for Connected App & Client side. But I don't see any remote notifications from Salesforce after the other users have liked/commented my feed. So that Salesforce does not automatically send push notifications to device, does it?
Hello everyone,

Can anyone point me towards API documentations for how to leave a public group which I have involved as a member?  
I want to leave a group in a mobile app - so need to call this and make available in app.
Can anyone point me towards API documentations for how to get list notifications via the Chatter API?  
I want to show users notifications in a mobile app - so need to call this and make available in app.
Hello everyone,

I want to get user own feeds (my post screen) with chatter api. Does anyone know how to do that?
'feeds/files/userId/feed-elements' -> this api does not only return my own file feeds but also includes my following users's file feeds.
I want to get friend's feeds to show them into friend profile. I was using this api to get but it did not work. I replaced userId = friend's id. Looks like I don't have a permission to access friend's feeds. Does anyone know how to get ?
/connect/communities/communityId/chatter/feeds/news/userId/feed-elements

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/chatterapi/Content/connect_resource_feeds_news.htm#cc_news_feed_elements
Hello everyone!

I am using Salesforce Community to develop a mobile application. I want to store files (file feeds) into Amazon S3 instead of Salesforce. Does anyone know how to do that? Any help would be much appreciated.
Hello - I'm using the Chatter API for iOS and Android. I was wondering if anyone has any code samples of using the PATCH method for updating profile parameters - where the values are in the json/xml?  I can't seem to find any samples. 

Can anyone point me towards API documentations for how to get list notifications via the Chatter API?  
I want to show users notifications in a mobile app - so need to call this and make available in app.
Hello everyone,

I want to get user own feeds (my post screen) with chatter api. Does anyone know how to do that?
'feeds/files/userId/feed-elements' -> this api does not only return my own file feeds but also includes my following users's file feeds.
Hello everyone!

I am using Salesforce Community to develop a mobile application. I want to store files (file feeds) into Amazon S3 instead of Salesforce. Does anyone know how to do that? Any help would be much appreciated.
Hello - I'm using the Chatter API for iOS and Android. I was wondering if anyone has any code samples of using the PATCH method for updating profile parameters - where the values are in the json/xml?  I can't seem to find any samples.