• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I've only just started using salesforce and then only in a limited capacity, so excuse my ingorance if any question seems obvious or is covered in another forum.
My calendar is showing last years date as today. for example it shows today tuesday the 12th of may as monday the 12th of may. support seems to suggest it is a visualforce problem and to contact whoever set up the page which i have but we are completly stumped as to what caused this problem. The other PC's on the system where, as far as we are aware, set the same way and are all showing the correct day. any help ideas would be appreciated.

User-added image

Hi All,
I've only just started using salesforce and then only in a limited capacity, so excuse my ingorance if any question seems obvious or is covered in another forum.
My calendar is showing last years date as today. for example it shows today tuesday the 12th of may as monday the 12th of may. support seems to suggest it is a visualforce problem and to contact whoever set up the page which i have but we are completly stumped as to what caused this problem. The other PC's on the system where, as far as we are aware, set the same way and are all showing the correct day. any help ideas would be appreciated.

User-added image