• 0 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We use Cases for our internal IT support in addition to the various customer support departments in our company.  I would like to create a tab with a form for users to be able to submit a helpdesk case for Salesforce issues.  It would be great if it could take the users login ie email address and populate that. 

I was thinking web to case, however, another department is using that, and I don't want to have to find a place to host the one html page, plus I don't want to make it pretty :-) .. Just a quick form in SF that you click on and submit it goes right to the case assigned to the specific person or queue and that is it. I will use workflow to reply and can give the users a view that shows the cases submitted by them.  What would be really cool is if I could have the view of their cases below the form!  I am assuing I could do this with visualforce, however, I don't know VF. ill try though just need a start! thank you!
Hello,
In the referred challenge The Check Challenge Button shows me this error message:
"The page does not include a reference to the specified image"

This is my code, and it works fine (shows the kitten1.jpg)
<apex:page >
       <apex:image url="{!URLFOR($Resource.vfimagetest,'/cats/kitten1.jpg')}"/>
</apex:page>

Where could be the error?

Thanks a lot, B.R