• Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,  
I have a VF page with file upload control ( apex:inputFile ) , Users will upload PDF file along with other details in that page.

Requirement : When user uploads PDF then file should be Water Marked with some custom text OR some custom text should be included in the header/footer of the file. Are there any easy ways to acheivet this functionality ?  

Thanks
Hi,

Need some input on how to query a custom object record for data analysis, We have a "Text Area" custom field in the object which holds an External System ID in a comma separated format ( e.g., 100004,499995,6886 ) . The custom object has more than 2 million records

I have around 2000 external system ID's ( Getting these Id's from SQL Server ) and need to get the list of matching records from the custom object based on these ID's

I tried a SOQL query - Select <fields> from <custom object> where Id in ('111','11') .. This doesn't work if the ID field have multiple values ( comma separated )

Should i use a data loader and extract 2 million records and filter out 2000 records outside of the system ? what is the best way to do this.

Thanks
Hi All ,
Need a report on the list of users and their public group association.
SELECT Email,FirstName,LastName From User Where ID in (SELECT UserOrGroupId From GroupMember Where Group.type='Regular')
I am not sure about how to fetch group name as part of the above query, Is there a way to fetch these details in any approach ? The result should be in the below format,
Email 1 , First Name 1 , Last Name 1 , 'Group 1' , 'Group 2'
Email 2 , First Name 2 , Last Name 2 , 'Group 3' , 'Group 2'

Thank you
Hi
Iam creating a trigger event 'after insert' see the image and tell me the code is worng or writeUser-added image
Thanks,
Mahesh.