• 25 Points
  • Member since 2015

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have been using a dev org for a long time now.  It has My Domain enabled (https://<myname>-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com/).  All of a sudden I am getting a Privacy Error message when I try to access the site.  The following is the error that is displayed in Chrome.  I get similar messages in FireFox and IE. 

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from kevintest1-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

There is an Advanced link on the error page that says:

<myname>-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to kevintest1-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be kevintest1-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.
You cannot visit <myname>-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

This org is linked to my Trailhead account, so I can't event log in to Trailhead anymore.  Anything I can do to fix this?
I have been using a dev org for a long time now.  It has My Domain enabled (https://<myname>-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com/).  All of a sudden I am getting a Privacy Error message when I try to access the site.  The following is the error that is displayed in Chrome.  I get similar messages in FireFox and IE. 

Your connection is not private
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from kevintest1-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).
NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

There is an Advanced link on the error page that says:

<myname>-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Google Chrome tried to connect to kevintest1-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. This may happen when an attacker is trying to pretend to be kevintest1-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Google Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.
You cannot visit <myname>-dev-ed.my.salesforce.com right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

This org is linked to my Trailhead account, so I can't event log in to Trailhead anymore.  Anything I can do to fix this?

Is there a document that exists that explains the different types of licenses that can be used with Sites for authentication?  

What are the limits of the new Authenticated Sites user?   Can you access standard objects?   

Thank you,

Jeremy